What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is you favorite bugs bunny

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
"Every time I 'toin' around, ya end up on the menu."

That's a tough one! Some of the fairy tale knock-offs are hilarious. I think, to avoid brain trauma, i'm going to have to say all of them!

Do they still do that June Bugs thing on -what?- Cartoon Network, where the month of June is a BB marathon?

What's up, Doc?

I would have to say "The Barber of Seville" is my favorite episode.

I kinda like when he had the big red nose back before they put him on ritalin. I've only seen one episode like that... I guess it was the first one.

Wow.. this topic is right up my alley.. I am a cartoon fanatic and Bugs and friends are some of the best ever made. The one you mentioned Jim is a great one.. with the penguin from Hoboken lmao.

If I could choose from any of the Looney Toons I would say that Foghorn Leghorn is by far the best.. "That boy is more mixed up than a feather in a whirlwind"

One of my favorite Daffy episodes is the one "Robin Hood Daffy" Also the one where he marries that one duck with the kid Wentworth and she has him running his rear off doing all the chores and playing with the kid ect...

For Bugs himself I like the one with the 2 chefs where he tells them hes gonna help them make the "Louisiana back-bay bunny bourdelae' ala Antwan"

Some other classic WB toons that I love are the ones with the bulldog and the little black kitten. The episode where it falls into the flour bin and then the woman starts making cookies and hes freaking out thinking the kitten is in the dough is hillarious. At the end she gives him a cookie shaped like a kitten and he puts the cookie on his back where the kitten slept.. lmao

Oh man I could go on and on and on with this.. like I said I am a total cartoon fanatic..
smile.gif

Cheers
Steve

Steve, remember Bugs' line? "Hoboken....Oh, I'm dyin'!"

Well better than that was all through the cartoon was that guy.. "Pardon me.. could you help out a fellow American whos down on his luck?" At the end Bugs uses the same line on him and hands him the penguin.. lol

I remember that! Was it that cartoon where he tells the penguin, " Batten down the hatches!" "I DID batten them down!" "Well batten them down again!"

Is that penguin also Chilly Willy?

No..  Chilly Willy was a Walter Lantz cartoon (Woody Woodpecker).

The penguin in the Bugs cartoon was a performer in a circius or something like that  which fell off its truck and into bugs hole...  lmao  If I remember correctly, it was night and bugs was asleep. When he came up out of his hole, the penguin was sitting on his head. Bugs then realized that and when he took it off and looked at it he said "Its a boid..  a boid in a tuxedo" lol

As for "Batten down the hatches", that sounds like a Yosimite Sam cartoon to me. I dont recall that exact line right now though. There were several episodes where Bugs was out on a ship so it could be any one of those.

Honestly, I am ashamed, 10 posts before Marvin the Martian is mentioned?

He is 'Da Best!'

"My illudium 2000 Space Modulator"

"Where's the boom!? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Ka Boom?"

How about the one where it's hunting season and Bugs and Daffy are arguing ........
It's rabbit season......
No, it's duck season.....
Rabbit season!
Duck season!
Rabbit season!!!!
I say it's duck season, so shoot me now!!!!!
BANG!!!!! poor Daffy, always getting messed up!!!!

The one with the hillbillies... Bugs has the fiddle and is directing their square dance instucting them to pull each others beards.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Honestly, I am ashamed, 10 posts before Marvin the Martian is mentioned?

He is 'Da Best!'

"My illudium 2000 Space Modulator"

"Where's the boom!? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Ka Boom?"

booooooooooooooooooooooooo go home

i honestly can't pick a favorite. I can watch em for days on end and not get tired of em though...

sniff.. I will try not to take offense to that... yes.. watch me cry while my big fuzzy orange tooth monster sneaks up behind you.

Does anybody remember the tune that is played on the (rigged to explode) piano?

Back