What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ddr fans?

LOL me again ^^
neone here into DDR?
I just started on mat 2 weeks ago (I am a beast on controller) and since im able to read the notes, i can already do Heavy/Maniac w/e you want to call it. My best song is Dam Dariram, and I get A on it everytime I play it (with my new Red Octane Pad ^^).
So, if you play, id like to know what songs are ur fav/score of the songs, and perhaps anything else you wanna say.
Hellz

I guess I'm just too old. I didn't understand one sentence.
confused.gif

It looks a lot like English.
confused.gif

I prefer Beatmania over DDR anytime (my sister tortures me with the pop tracks on DDR every so often...). Or Guitar Freaks. Now there's another pretty decent music game.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PinguiculaMan @ Jan. 30 2005,2:57)]It looks a lot like English.
confused.gif
And to think there was a "generation gap" between we baby boomers and OUR parents....
confused.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

I printed up a couple lists of computerese acronyms just so I could keep up with the under 30 crowd. I actually knew one a 23 year old didn't know. I was SO impressed for 5 minutes!

ok lemme explain...
LOL=Laugh out Loud (prob knew that one already)
DDR=Dance Dance Revolution
Beast=Awesome
W/e=whatever
anything else confusing, lemme know
Hellz

Ha.. I read it and was like.. into computer memory???

The problem with younger folks turning just about every phrase known to man into an acronym is they hit on ones ALREADY in long time use by another group. DDR is Double Data Rate computer memory.

T

Actually... I think that DDR was already a popular acronym for the game in Japan by the time DDR memory hit the market. Just to nitpick. Anyone care to check the dates? ('Cuz I sure don't.)
~Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]DDR=Dance Dance Revolution

Oh, and here I was thinking that you were talking about the Deutsche Demokratische Republic... Then I think to myself- no! I hate my ram! It's a pain in the BUTT to get in with my fan!... Sometimes life just makes me wanna cry.
smile_n_32.gif

Back