What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy (early) birthday to...

BIGCARNIVOREKID!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
smile.gif
smilie4.gif

Happy birthday steve, hows this for a present, At the spring meeting I'll give you a sarracenia in a gallon pot (probably either S. Alata black x flava rubricorpa, Rubricorpa Liberty Co. FL or a leucophylla pollinated by bob hanrahan

Happy birthday, BCK!

Thanks guys!
laugh.gif
Just got home from taking my wife out to celebrate her birthday today and on the 2nd we celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary
smile_k_ani_32.gif
(Doesn't seem like it's been that long.....)

Kirk they all sound like nice plants. Any one of them will be a great addition to my collection of Sarracenia!

BCK! Many happy years up to your neck in plants!!!!

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Deeeeeeear Steeeeeeve
Happy Birthday To You

Thanks guys!
laugh.gif
This year there are two post wishing Happy Birthday, last year there was one, and the year before that there were zero. Does this mean that next year I get 3??
smile_n_32.gif
laugh.gif

You guys make my day. Thanks!

Do the bang bang boogie!!

Happy Be-Lated Birthday BCK! You are a great asset to the forums and very kind!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Thanks guys (and gals
smile_m_32.gif
)

Sorry I didn't get these yesterday, but was pretty wiped out when I got home last night (I was selected for jury duty Wednesday). And barely kept my eyes open long enough to check my email
smile_k_ani_32.gif
when I got online.

Thanks again for the thoughts, words, and good wishs
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]And barely kept my eyes open long enough to check my email

Ooo, I know how that feels... enter me, 36-hours sleep deprived, on the computer, trying to get the forum-looking done after a sleepover and trip to Wet 'N Wild with some friends.

Back