What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here's a question for ya!

I am writing an English essay and have serious writer's block. I just need IDEAS. I really have no clue.

"What roles does alcohol and images of drunkenness play in the novel, "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" ?

Thanks!
Alex

confused.gif

lol

My english teacher is insane. She spits out homework assignments like a paintball gun. When they hit you, they hit hard!

whahoo! nevermind! Unclogged the block!
smile_n_32.gif

a mod can delete this post. It is a waste of space.
smile.gif

I don't know if it's a complete waste. I find that watching people talking to themselves canbe entertaining at times
smile_n_32.gif

My technique for writing anything, especially an assigned paper is to open a document and just write absolutely anything that comes to my mind -- even if it is just random characters or words. Then, if possible, I sleep on it. Early the next morning I edit the original document, works wonders for me.

Random characters or words... man, my page would be bizarre. Hey, let's just try that, right in this thread! Lets all do a paragraph of random words as they come into your mind!

Back