User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please allow myself to introduce...

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was teasing LOL! Definitely GOTCHA!
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ....Oh, he was? Alrighty then, that about explains alot -_^

Yeah, I'm slow.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Wesley @ Feb. 05 2005,7:11)]Welcome to the forums man. As for FTG she is always adding some sorta something to the forums.... LOL Wow, you have a nice collection, and it sounds like your hobby was never a hobby but an addiction from the start. Well anyway, have fun.
    Yes, I'd say it was an addiction... it may have been dormant in my mind for 20 years, but I was always thinking about it.

I remember when I was very young, perhaps 8 or 9, looking at a book in a library of carnivorous plants... lots of pictures of VFTs and Nepenthes stick in my mind.

It was truly one of the most memorable moments in my life when I discovered the S purpurea and D rotundifolia in that Connecticut bog. I didn't know in advance they were there, but I recognised them instantly from books I had read.
    My Grow List

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -- Stephen Hawking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Feb. 05 2005,6:32)]Duuuuuuuude!!!! I'm the most obsessed fan on the planet!! Read my profile, man.. how could I possibly come across as NOT liking it?
    I also assume you thoroughly despise Jon Stewart and The Daily Show, and that book they wrote, as well.

[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

hee hee

I got the book for my wife... pretty funny stuff.

My TV obsessions are pretty much everything Joss Whedon has done, especially Buffy.

And the new Battlestar Gallactica on SciFi.
    My Grow List

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -- Stephen Hawking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi and welcome! You got yourself quite a collection there.

Look forward to talking shop.
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well hi there and welcome to the forums. Thank you for introducing yourself. You have come to the right place. We are all plant enablers and no one here will talk you out of your growing addiction. We encourage it! Muuuahahahahahaha! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

You do have a good collection going there. I hope you stick around and join in the fun and learn some things and share whatever you want to share.

Suzanne/PAK
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo sarraceniascott! Welcome to the forums.
    I'm a nepenthes freak.

Flytrapgurl! You're politically incorrect! It is mentally challenged, or lacking of mental capacity. Not slow!
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]I also assume you thoroughly despise Jon Stewart and The Daily Show, and that book they wrote, as well.
    Can't get me this time -_^

Quote[/b] ]Flytrapgurl! You're politically incorrect! It is mentally challenged, or lacking of mental capacity. Not slow!
    I am politically incorrect ON PURPOSE!!!! BWA!!!!! I call MYSELF slow, I don't have blonde hair, I wear more boys' clothes than girls' clothes, I like football, I HATE the New England Patriots, I brag about my first fall off a horse, I brag about injuries, I like Ramen noodles, I LOVED Pepsi Blue, I like beets, I listen to country music AND Avril Lavigne, and I have a massive crush on someone 31 years older than me (David Duchovny)!!! YEAH!!!!!

NEVER BE NORMAL!!!!!!!
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast