Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Save toby

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL this is proof that we humans have eliminated and need to reinstate some form of natrual selection to eliminate some people. LOL

and that we arer doomed as a species.
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Wesley @ Feb. 05 2005,7:45)]what a sicko!
    More like a major conman, he will probably take the money and keep the rabbit alive.
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh wow... that's really funny.

Come on guys, he never had any intention of eating the rabbit. He's joking. And people are paying him for coming up with a joke they found funny. They're probably mostly micro-payments anyway... a dollar here and a dollar there that add up as people spread this link through various forums. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] I really really doubt any single person donated a significant amount of money, and if someone did, well, they were probably just going to spend it on something like Alien Invasion Insurance anyway.

Some people just find ways of pulling money out of the air with the internet, leaving other people to curse themselves for not thinking of it first. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I luaghed at the recipes. And sent it to all my friends. They guys loved it but the girls hated it.
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont think he's sick..i think he's really smart! i should go and find a cute bunny then try this myself!

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Dino's right, I find it hard to believe that anybody (utter sociopaths aside) would be serious about a scam like this when they could just as well lie about it and still get the cash... And that bunny is way too cute. I ate rabbit a few times, but there's no way I could bring myself to kill one unless I were starving... even then it would probably bother me a lot. One that I raised myself... that's just about out of the question.
    But what a racket! Pretty clever, as far as twisted manipulations of compassion go.
    ~Joe

PS - Just checked with my internet-culture-guru-friend, the deadline was January but it didn't get good circulation so they extended it. I think Toby is already saved.
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That guy is a genius. Too bad the ####### beat me to it. Its not like i'd want the money...but it just shows how some people can be practical and smart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know, the person also claims the money will be donated to different causes. If they left out the donation part I could see it being a pretty funny joke.
    \"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.\" Dwight D. Eisenhower

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast