What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superbowl xxxix

Yeah this is a cp forum but i figure there should be some football fans here too.. heh

As for me? I think new england is going to take it

Who are you guys going for?

well, since I like New England (the region) much better than Phildelphia (the city) I will have to go for the patriots!
although I have no clue which is a better team..and dont much care either way..
when is the Super Bowl anyway?
I thought it was always in January?

Scot

It's 14 to 7, NE right now. Judging by the first half, this is going turn into the turnover bowl.

Oh yeah how did you guys like the godaddy.com commercial? It's the best one so far.

oh wow!
I missed the half time show, I wanted to see Paul McCartney..oh well.
I heard it was going to be on, (the SB) just never heard exactly when..

I don't care much for the superbowl, I just wanted to end to watch American Dad and new episode of the simpsons which still haven't came on yet
smile_h_32.gif

When Paul McCartney showed up wearing star t-shirt, I told my wife that if McCartney is any kind of real man, he'd rip it off at the end of his set.  John Lennon would have.  darn that Mark Chapman.

edit - I didn't know the forum replaces d a m n with darn.  I always thought people were more polite than me.

Man that was one BORING game......At least the pats won!

I HATE THE PATS!!! NO!!!! I thought the bud light comercial was best, the one where he is too scared to go skydiving, so the guide throws bud light out the window and he still doesnt go, then the pilot jumps out without a parachute

Well I was going for patriots (my whole family is from NE). It think the Ameriquest commercials were the best (well what I have seen of the superbowl on TV so far). Go me scoring tickets
smile.gif

That was about tobasco?
smile_n_32.gif

I liked the tomato sauce/cat one, but I can not remember what the product was, lol.

Cheers,

Joe

I also like the one where he says "your getting robbed on the headset and the lady sprays him with pepper spary

Yeah, well, my whole family is from NE too, but I'm still the only Rebel in my family (with an exception of my half-aunt and her son, my one-fourth cousin, both native to South Carolina), and I still take massive pride in that! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!!!

Yeah, it was slightly boring, I as a football junkie must admit... most of the game I honed my habit of staring straight at the TV, but letting my mind go completely out of orbit, not paying any attention, but somehow still mechanically processing the events of the game in my brain.

Back