Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Monkey Study

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not talking about this thread, I'm talking about the previous ones that upset people due to belief differences etc. (by page I meant the forum, sorry). This is lightweight stuff compared to the political and religious battles we've had in the recent past. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, it probably has, but communities are not without their disagreements. If you would like to continue discussing it, let's PM.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't like the topic from the first time I saw it. I read the topic and I was all ready to delete it. Since I am open minded I, I read the article before I made my mind up. The article was fine, but some of the discussion was not, so I deleted some of the posts.
    I still didn't think the title was ok. I think the easy fix here is to just change the title. So I did.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what's wrong with the word perverted?
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well john...its perverted !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol... I didn't think it was bad at all but I'll keep it in mind next time.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is nothing wrong with the word. The problem is that the owner of these forums wants TerraForums to be a place that is safe for people of all ages. This should be a place where a 7 yr old kid can come and learn about CP's. What if a child's parent or teacher looked at the screen and saw the topic Perverted Monkeys. They'll think that this may not be appropriate for a child of that age. Some schools have filters that will block out a site that has words like that.
    That's why we need to be careful of some of the topics and language that we use here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    7 year old aren't legally allowed on forums... I think the age is 13 and over. Perverted is a pretty PG-13 word...
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast