User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Anyone playing astrowars online?

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Est, I'm glad I'm not you. I landed in the right system, me and my ally have fanned out and are sharing the systems we take. For every new system the one who did NOT take it gets three planets and the one who DID take the system gets the rest. That way we stay protected because each of us is there for the other person. In a week or less we will have two other systems other than our original systems, one will be mine and the other will be his. If someone picks on one of us, he picks on both of us.

RP,
    My ships have finally landed in the new system. I got right to work on my robotic factories and tomorrow morning I'm gonna send another few small fleets from my main system to the new one. I hope to be ready to attack "unknown's" lvl 13 base by Saturday. Wish me luck, all. I have a feeling that I will be contending with a guy in this new system who has a higher player lvl than I along with science and culture.
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good luck to ya Wesley! I hear you on the note of diplomacy; I've been in conact with the guy with the last unclaimed (by myself or my contender) planet in my home system. Considering swapping colonies if necessary. If my opponent takes that planet, the planet ratio in that system will be majorly to my disadvantage- 5:7. I NEED to get this planet or I'm pretty much doomed, I'll take it by force if I have to. I suppose being in contact with this guy before this arose poses me with a unique oppertunity. It's very interesting, could go any way depending on how me and my contender play his cards- On that note, his waste of about 90 destroys should keep him down for a little. I maybe just be being fat headded, but I believe I'm slowly catching up to him, if I can stay alive and well, I may yet surpass him. You know, there's a possability that I could contact him and stop all this madness, but where's the fun in that in your home system? Nah, I'm gonna go for the gold. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmm... while I haven't even fought the first battle, I am thinking my situation is bleak... looks like the other alliance has drawn in a third member, they allready have my partner on the ropes... ick.

If I end up restarting, anyone want to join me in starting at a certain time on a certain day to see if we can end up in the same spot?
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bah, don't give up! Maybe you can force that person that you were about to attack to lend you a hand or threaten to attack them. When the going gets tough- it gets interesting. Well, if you do restart and want to customize your race, I can give you some good pointers on what NOT to do. Yes, I am speaking from experience. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol not giving up by any means, but if this fleet bites it... For my area, I think it's a pretty powerful fleet, and it represents about 98% of my military might... I am holding off on all further ecenomic expansion, I want to be able to pump pp's into rebuilding that fleet mui pronto if neccessary, but sadly, I think this battle is pivotal... lose, and it will be a back breaker.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well Boys and Girls... let this be a lesson to you. Never trust the words of a frenchman! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] MarcinoV told me there were 400 destroyers, my fleet just ran smack dab into a wall of nearly 1000. In the process I catapulted EvilDido from a player level 1 at 17% to a player level 8 at 75%. He has just become not only a powerful emperor, but a nice rich one was well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, 1000 destroyers? Thats scary. I have about 40 at each system around me destroying starbases to level up. If you do restart, you can try to restart a few more times and there is a small chance that you will end up beside me (there is a number of new planets to my right). Right now, culture is getting me stuck.

Rampuppy, if your gonna restart, dont take the canned one, they almost never get to the top. Try focusing on being a farmer or a warrior (the latter is more fun, but the first usually gets the top 10s). Zongyi
    What you want to do is illeagle here in Canada.
    Email does not work! Use PM or yangzongyi@hotmail.com instead.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So, to keep you guys updated: The guy's attack came, it turned out quite well. I lost under 10 destoryers and only a few levels of starbase, PPwise this was an expensive fight for that guy. The better news is that I went up 3 levels from this fight, I'm now a higher level than him, and my rank is almost equal with his while it was considerably lower before. With those 3 levels, of course, came 3 Supply Units. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] So, I sold two at a pretty nice price and used one and with the money I had I bought -still waiting for the 11:00 update for it to arrive- an astrolabe 1. This artifact, will negate my -10% malus. Will have level 12 mathematics completed one and a half hours from now and this science boost will sure be nice in getting me to level 15 quick. I've got a colony ship -a few actually- being sent to a planet for colonization so I'm still expanding while my contender failed miserably on his attack and isn't expanding. Furthermore, the person with the last planet in the system that's unowned by myself of my oponent has fortified his planet with at least a few more star bases, and I'm hoping that he'll update me if he sees that he's going to get attacked.
    All in all, things are looking pretty good for me, there aren't any really powerful players nearby, not to the best of my knowledge at least. So, for now I'm racking up the PP and using surplus to build destoryers; I have a fleet of 112 that I plan on sending to my "friend" soon, probably with a smaller secondary fleet to another planet to keep him from amassing all of his destoyers. I'm hoping this science boost will make me some nice progress because at least in one area my opponent has a level higher in science than I do.
    Ram, sorry to hear about your loss, but if you restart then hopefully you'll at least be near one of the players from these forums. I'd love to have you as an ally. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] Well, best of luck to everyone out there! I'll let you know how things continue... Am I the only one rather enjoying reading/writing about how everything is going?
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast