User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone playing astrowars online?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Est, you resigned your old star system or got defeated right? there is no tolerance policy on having multiple accounts.
    No problem, after your resign you get to start a new colony, I'm not playing on multiple accounts, and I didn't need tor recreate my account, so I'll assume that it's all good.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, you should be all good.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, I seem to be building lv 13 hydroponic farm. I thought it was supposed to go one level at a time? I think I acidentally spent all my points on the farm. Is there a way to limit the amount of points I spend on one building? Zongyi
    Edit: Nevermind, I found out how. I just resigned and started over because I spend all my points on a farm.
    Another Edit: Rampuppy, I'm pretty close to your star system....
    What you want to do is illeagle here in Canada.
    Email does not work! Use PM or yangzongyi@hotmail.com instead.

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have formed relations with one guy in my system but I have sent the other guy pms trying to establish relations with him... He hasn't replied.... for ignoring me, our system will be down to two occupants soon. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I ran a search on all you guys and Zongyi is the closest one to me and he is a LONG way away! LOL

As for unknown, he got booted by the guy that I'm gonna boot. I just have to build a fleet, that I know can protect me and destroy him.
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wesly, Unknown is NOT a player, it is what happens when someone goes idle for more than a week, the civilization becomes an 'unknonw' much like a spliter colony in moo, except you still have to conquer it.

I just had my first loss, I control all inhabited planets in my system (either they are mine or I have them under seige) but a goof named pyrox has put a fleet of his over one of my free planets. No no... it's MY system. So sent a fleet of 15 destroyers to check it out... they are no more, but I took out 40% of his fleet. Anyhow, he has 68 destroyers coming down his throat now.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh... I did not know that! Hmm.... I might be about to add a few new systems under my belt.

I got a question, I decided to ask you guys because I don't know anyone on the forums over there. Anyway, the small stars that don't show any planets, if you send a fleet to one, what is the star useful for?
    ~Wes~

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (RamPuppy @ Feb. 10 2005,9:30)]I am launching my first invasion today...

"Have fun stormin' the castle boys!" [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    -the princess bride
    Ah yes, me and some friends watched that movie tonight. Well sorta we spent a lot of time talking and laughing... by the way it was Miracle Max who said that.

RP, how long did it take you to get to the point to where you had the PP to make that many destroyers?
    ~Wes~

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i didn't remember billy crystals charachter name so i just referenced the movie.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast