User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone playing astrowars online?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehe, my username is now Integrate. I'm asking a mod from the game forum to delete my old account. Anyways, I dont think Im near any of you guys now. I also plan to contral my system, so far 2 colony ships are heading for 2 free planets in my system...... Zongyi
    I just checked, and Im around 40 units on the y axis away from Wesley
    What you want to do is illeagle here in Canada.
    Email does not work! Use PM or yangzongyi@hotmail.com instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zongyi,

you understand that you must have a culture level of three to for both those colony ships to land? Your culture level determines how many planets you can control, i.e. if your culture level is five, you can hold 5 planets. otherwise, your colony ship will just go into orbit.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I knew that [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] . I have a culture level of 4 right now (I started with lv 4), so I should be able to take the planets, and later on take another. Zongyi
    What you want to do is illeagle here in Canada.
    Email does not work! Use PM or yangzongyi@hotmail.com instead.

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dang I found eah of you guys in relation to me and Zongyi is closest, the RP, then, Est who is on the complete opposite side of the map.

This may sound dorky, but once we get to high enough lvls, we ought to form an alliance.
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    doesn't sound dorky at all, the largest alliance I know if is "the galactic nemo's" and they have over 40 members, and some members already have bio-sciences 23... alliances are a must.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hm, well things are starting to kick off a bit for me, though, I have another major contender in my star system, so we'll see if I live long enough to join in the alliance. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read about the galactic Nemos. I also read about the CORE. That was AMAZING.
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I reccomend pumping points into Factories, Farms, and Cybernets, that will give you a good foundation for growth, worry about research later. don't go above 10 or so on any one thing (i have a factory at 14, that is the highest i ahve gone) it gets cost prohibitive up there... instead, colonize a new world, and spend pp's there. if you have a world that is pumping out tons of pp's and you don't want to spend them there, build two colony ships, send them to the colony you do want to use them at, they will dissasemble back into pp's.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast