User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone playing astrowars online?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, you mad ol' Jedi... be nice. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Biology 7
    Economy 7
    Energy 13
    Mathematics 7
    Physics 12
    Social 11
    Trade Revenue 0%
    Trade Balance 0

Biology 7
    Economy 7
    Energy 13
    Mathematics 7
    Physics 12
    Social 11
    Culture (+64 per hour)
    Culture 7

I am making an end run towards physics 15 right now and saving my pp's to buy a few battleships! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well guys, I'm gonna have to start over. Looks like some guy called laotse is going around can destroying every player on his system and around it. I happen to be in a sytem around him, and he just threw 171 destroyers at me. I'm actrally one of the last survivers around him, he just killed some guy that was pretty strong in my system. If i start over, I will try to start near you guys :P . Zongyi
    What you want to do is illeagle here in Canada.
    Email does not work! Use PM or yangzongyi@hotmail.com instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    chances are you won't be near us ZY, but before you start over, throw all your pp's into your starbases around your planets, pp for pp starbases are far more powerful than ships. send him a PM and ask if he wants to be allies, remind him having someone close to him means your ships can come to help him a lot faster.

that being said, if the little brat kills you off, I will see what i can do when I get to that area, I have a friend in the Galactic nemos as well.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I spent all money on defence, but he can still cream me. I asked him to withdraw, and he refused. Well, now that I started over, I have found myself around the -100x, -100y area. I will be resigning a few more times until I find somewhere that I'm comfortable with. Zongyi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started again, now i'm pretty close to Est. Im on -60, -105, in a small cluster of low level stars. All the people around me in nearby systems have been away for up to 4 days. I think I may do well this time.... better get some supply units [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img] . Zongyi

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am am about to send 12 colony ships to two planets in a new system that is faily week, I am also taking 100 destroyers and seperating them between the two planets. From there I'm taking half the system and my ally is hopefully going to take the other half of the system. We agreed not to boot each other from systems and to split systems in order to take them down. The only problem with the new system is one guy has a lvl 13 starbase! I was like "holy crap! I'm gonna need a lot of destroyers to take him!" But anyway wish me luck on taking him down.
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I had to restart again. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img] Some guy sent a few hundred destroyers at me, and there is no way for me to get enough pp to fend him off. I guess its time to make an ally and start talking to neighbors :P .

Wesley, i think you need transports to do conqure planets with population, not colony ships. Also, when you split your team, split the 50 into even smaller pieces, like 10s. That is the best way to take down a large defence without useing a lot of destroyers. Use the battle calculator to help.
    ex: to take down a lv 10 base, you should to send in order 9, 7, 5, 4, and than all the rest(at least 29 or so). It lowers the base down one lv at a time, from 10 to 9.4, which turns into 9, and from 9 to 8.4, and so on. The last punch should be able to kill the weakened base. Good luck. Zongyi

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry, i think you may have misunderstood me. The planets I'm taking are uninhabited planets, the destroyers will be for protection in case they want to try and boot me. Once each base is establised I will fan out and take bases.
    Thanks for the tip. So send just enough ships to take the base down a lvl, and follow it an hour later or so with more ships to take it down another lvl and so on, and then once it's down to lvl 3 or 4 send a hoard of ships and wipe them out? And then once the base is gone send in the transports to take out everything else, and after that send the colony ships in to establish a base on the planet?
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast