User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone playing astrowars online?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ahh... sweetness... I have 8 planets now, all are churning out pp's nicely, I took the last one relatively intact, had high factory numbers and so on...

I sold 2 Supply Units last week at what appears to be their peak through the last few months, then bought PP's at wat appears to be a new record low. Turned around and just churned out 5 battleships... tee hee....

the next week I think is going to be spent doing 2 things... building cybernets, and building Battleships, Cruisers, and destroyers...

enemies beware.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad to be in another part of the universe LOL
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    *chuckle* Ok, I'm in a squeeze. So, I attacked my friendly neighbor, all pretty small forces (but that's really the best I can do right now [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] ) My first cout fleet arrived at planet 9, no starbases, killed 50% of his forces. Round two, I sent to larger forced to planet 9 and 6. but only ended killing half of his definding forces (darn you attack -1! :P). Now, I figured he'd be slowed down a little, but he just attacked a person with only 1 planet in the system but like 9 starbases... And the planets population dropped by 7 and now has no starbases.. Oh dear, so much for having phased him :P It looks like he has a definite leg-up. though, since all the planets are taken in my system, I have a colony ship that'll be arriving in another system soon, I figure that he won't notice anyway and will get cocky. I'm churning out excess PPs, but it feels uncomfortable to use them all on Destoryers. I want cruisers ASAP. Wish me luck, it's a game of cat and mouse- and this guy's a bloody tiger. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EST, is this in your new system? He may be going strong now, but spending pp's on a fleet early in the game is a sure road to financial disaster.(for him.)

If you can hold on and pound him, go for it, if not, beat him up as much as you can (you know, revenge) and start over. Spend ALL your pp's on Robotic Factories, Cybernets, and Research Labs, and occasionally on hydroponics farms to keep your growth rate up... log in every few hours at minimum in a new game, that may seem stupid, but if you produce 8 points an hour, and 8 points is what a factory costs and you DONT log on, you just wasted those points for as long as it takes you to log in (if that makes sense.)

I think I am in a region with some savvy players... I may be joining you soon... not sure.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh, and Wesley, you are the closest player I know to me... no worries, I won't come to any of your systems except to squash your enemies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rampuppy is the closest to me, shes 70 units south from me. Est, what did you use all your exp on if your attack is -1? I maxed out attack and speed for the cost of culture and growth, along with a little science loss. The culture loss is almost nothing, the culture exp has such a low effect that building galactic cybs can easily fix the loss.

So any of you plan to be farmers? If you maxed out your exp on growth, production and sci in place of attack, speed and def, then your a candidate [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] . I hear most farmers get to the top 50s, but they need strong bodygards as allies to protect them. Zongyi
    What you want to do is illeagle here in Canada.
    Email does not work! Use PM or yangzongyi@hotmail.com instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oops, nvm Est, I just remembered the end of pg 4 [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] . Zongyi
    What you want to do is illeagle here in Canada.
    Email does not work! Use PM or yangzongyi@hotmail.com instead.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh no, Ram, it's not nearly so dire... Yet. He's growing in power, buit if he attacks me, then oh boy, I'll give him what he's got coming. I'm not out of the race yet, I'm just saying there's rising tension and things'll get interesting. My production bonus does seem to be quite a nice attribute though, if I got my Social up a little and make another Robotic Factory or so and I'll be able to churn out a destroyer every hour Though, as it stands, my fasted production rate is 23 per hour with a level 9 population (about to go up!) and a level 14 Factory (No way I'm spending 14 hundred points on it through). How fast is everyone elses- I just wanna know how big of a change the bonus makes... I make a total of 98 PP/hour.
    Oh, and the big contender is in my home system, there was no way for me to nip him in the bud earlier on, he get there before me. Well, I'll keep you guys updated. Good luck to everyone! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast