What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banana phone

• Thread starter schloaty
  • Start date

schloaty

Staff member
banana phone

You just can't miss this!

Crank up the sound!

Aaaarrrgh! My eyes!
biggrin.gif
That was trippy!

Oh God.... *slams head on keyboard repeatedly* I remember this from when it swept across another forum I used to go to.

WOW......... That is one of the MOST ANNOYING songs that I have EVER heard!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna send it to all my friends and annoy the heck out of them!!!!
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

WoooHaa!! Click the robot's face! If that's not a good time, then I'm not sure what is... Am I a masochist?
smile_n_32.gif

retarded..........somebody has way too much free time on their hands.....

A person sang that song for the audition of Singapore Idol!!!  
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
 With a BANANA MASK over his head!! Of course, he didn't make it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Cindy @ Feb. 17 2005,7:36)]A person sang that song for the audition of Singapore Idol!!!  
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
 With a BANANA MASK over his head!! Of course, he didn't make it.
I cant believe he had the courage to do that.
smile_k_ani_32.gif

my friend sang that at school a year ago.. and he kept on hitting me with a ruler at the same time. was stuck in my head for days...
then on aim he sent me all these pics of ppl holding banana phones

Did you guys see the lord of the rings spoof with the badgers?

i think all i can say on that one is wow! someone has WAY to much time on their hands! on the other hand it was kinda trippy and extremly annoying!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (prizmbatch @ Feb. 18 2005,6:56)]i think all i can say on that one is wow! someone has WAY to much time on their hands! on the other hand it was kinda trippy and extremly annoying!
OH, like we don't have too much time growing our plants?

laugh.gif

Reminds me of homestarrunner for some reson :Homestar

Back