What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Racism

• Thread starter altrade212
  • Start date
I have no problem with anyone unless they're die-hard WASPs.
cool.gif

Technically, legally, the guy is correct. But is he hiding behind the law, as an excuse? Does he harbor racist views? Hard to discern.

I think if there were millions of white people from different, non-English-speaking cultures (Russian, German, whatever) flooding into the US right now he'd be saying the exact same thing.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Because this isn’t immigration, it is invasion. This is not “coming to America,” this is taking America over. The sociological impact of literally millions and millions of illegal aliens coming to our country is to make it less our country and more theirs.
oh PLEASE. talk about paranoia!
next they'll be saying that chickens are plotting to take over the world. see... they have been oppressed for too long and they have been slowly increasing in population. Now the chicken population greatly outnumbers the human population and they are getting ready to strike!!!
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Like the right not to have our taxes siphoned away by illegal leeches.
many of them do pay taxes. there's a ... whatever you call it that allows them to pay taxes.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The issue is not Mexicans, the issue is the law. Come here in obedience to the law, and you are our brother. Come here in violation of the law, and you are our enemy.
oh sure... and I guess the "invasion" will stop being an "invasion" if they were all legal?

Well its sort of like stem-cell research. You know if you paralized or gave alzhemiers or something like that to everyone against it they would change their minds. If we persacuted people like this guy he would change his views since he would be "walking a mile in someone elses shoes".

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Feb. 23 2005,6:15)]oh PLEASE. talk about paranoia!
next they'll be saying that chickens are plotting to take over the world. see... they have been oppressed for too long and they have been slowly increasing in population. Now the chicken population greatly outnumbers the human population and they are getting ready to strike!!!
Watch out for the ones at the Perdue & Tyson farms! They look very angry. I saw a vignette on 60 minutes. They are REALLY getting treated poorly. No wait... those were the employees. Never mind.
smile_m_32.gif

Back