What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy b-day!

• Thread starter Bugweed
  • Start date
have a happy birthday Nick, Scotty, Jack, and Joseph! Enjoy your personal days, and get many plants!!!!!

thanks!  
smile.gif

yes, I am feeling "old"  
smile_l_32.gif

36 years old today..
(I have the same birthday as Abraham Lincoln and Charles Darwin! two men I greatly admire)

February 12th, 1969..
I was alive when Man landed on the moon, (my Mom says I watched it on TV..but being 2 months old, I dont remember it! ;)
I was also alive when the Beatles were still together.
very important to me, being a big Beatles fan.
im glad I was technically "there" during the 60's..even if I dont rememer it at all.
I was always glad I was born in the 60's and not the 70's, because the 70's were SOOOO lame! ;)
but I also was fortunate to MISS most of the culture of the 70's! because I was only 10 years old in 1979, and was not really aware of disco and all the hideous fashions..
then I was a teenager all through the 80's, which was fun..
its kinda neat being born right on the cusp of a new decade..my life is eveningly divided by decade:
1970's - childhood 1-10 years old.
1980's - 11-19 - teen years. graduated from highschool in '87.
1990's- 20-29 -my 20's. graduated from college, living the single 20-something, Gen-X lifestyle.
00's - my 30's, good career, getting married! life is good.

today my CP's are coming out of the fridge!!
giving myself a fun birthday present!

Scot

Happy birthday to all of you!

All right, Scotty! Babies going to wake soon!!!

Hey, I wanted to post Nick's Birthday
mad.gif

Anyway, Happy birthday to all of you. Including you too Nick, even though you canceled the trip today. But I won't go in to how selfish that is.
Happy Birthday anyway.

Happy Birthday, Scot!
smile.gif

Aww, c'mon, scotty! You're only 36.. you're not old!! David Duchovny's 44 and still looks like 29, dude. You are OK.

Happy B-D to all of you guys!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Feb. 17 2005,2:37)]Aww, c'mon, scotty! You're only 36.. you're not old!! David Duchovny's 44 and still looks like 29, dude. You are OK.
I thoguht David looks more like 36....

Happy Birthday guys!

Capslock

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday!!

Jerry

Starman, you don't wanna go there, dude. You are male, are you not? There's a massive difference in the way we think here. See, because I can't tell you what Sarah Jessica Parker looks like to men, because I'm not a man. Do you get what I'm saying here? And you only watched The X-Files, what.. once? One time. And that was when you were 7, in 1998. He was 38 then. So, in a definitely existent way, you proved me right. See, you might wanna check for water before you jump into the pool -_^

Back