What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which carton character are you most like?

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    free

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I found this quiz that matches you up with cartoon characters.

It can't be true, it says I'm most like Tweety Bird.
confused.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You are Tweety!
You are cute, and everyone loves you.
You are a best friend that no one takes the chance of losing. You never hurt feelings and seldom have your own feelings hurt. Life is a breeze. You are witty, and calm most of the time. Just keep clear of backstabbers, and you are worry free.

Let's see which you are.

http://www.jeeze.com/funstuff/cartoonquiz/

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You are Bugs Bunny!
You are fun, friendly, and popular.
You are a real crowd pleaser. You have probably been out on the town your share of times, yet you come home with the values that your mother taught you. Marriage and children are important to you, but only after you have fun. Don't let the people you please influence you to stray.

I got Bugs Bunny..
although I have always thought I am most like Hobbes:

hobbes.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You are cute, and everyone loves you.
You are a best friend that no one takes the chance of losing. You never hurt feelings and seldom have your own feelings hurt. Life is a breeze. You are witty, and calm most of the time. Just keep clear of backstabbers, and you are worry free.

tweety..

I got Tweety... I can see it, but I really always thought of myself as more of a Totoro.
totoro1.jpg

~Joe

This thing does not work!!

I am deffinately not Tweety. I hate Tweety!
argh!

Yeah, I was hoping for Taz.

Ozzy, To get the Taz, ya gotta be an animal, like me!!!!!! I got Tweety anyway! Hey, Copper!!!! I'm tweet on you!

I came out as Tweety

tweety.gif
confused.gif

Tweety.... Maybe cpers have more in common than cps than we think....

I think it is rigged for Tweety if you get a middle range of points. I fooled around with it for a minute or two and only got Bugs Bunny once...all others were tweety.

I'm a Bugs... always thought of myself as a Pink Panther.

Says I'm Bugs. This thing is totally bogus.
confused.gif

Tweety...
smile_o_32.gif

Umm... uhhh... I uh... I got Pepe Le Pew...
And I was hoping for Barney Rubble.

i got tweety too, though i have been compared to dexter on dexters lab, though i was really hoping i could come out as ralph from the simpsons cause he is so smart. LOL

I got Bugs... but I always felt closer to Zorak!!!!

Back