What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All good things must come to an end.

• Thread starter SunPitcher
  • Start date
"All good things must come to an end."

What does this quote mean to you guys?

Means you scared me a bit there. I read the topic and thought "Cripes! Another CPer bites the dust to move on with life" Glad your not giving up CPs
biggrin.gif

hmmm.. you know, that will mean different things to different people in and in different places in their lives...

but essintially, it's 'nothing good ever lasts' the optimistic portion of the statement is left unsaid, there is always something good and new to look forward to.

and, for some strange reason, When I think about this I always think of Lord of The Rings... and the end of the age, and the dawning of the age of man... don't ask me why.. I just do.

I think "all things must come to an end" is more accurate... but it's only the good things that people are worried about.
smile.gif

If you call dormancy good, then, well, it could mean that
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SunPitcher @ Feb. 14 2005,5:07)]"All good things must come to an end."

What does this quote mean to you guys?
All good things must come to an end, it's the same with the wildwood weed... lryics from a song by Jim Stafford.
smile.gif

Back