Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New england cps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Z5, don't misunderstand me. We here at PFT highly encourage acts of altruism! However, we ask that people don't ask for free stuff for a couple of reasons: 1) Some poeple in the past have abused this (50 post from the same person asking for free stuff and all) and 2) it starts to sound like begging.

The best way to get free stuff, which you certainly can, is to wait until you see offers in the trade forum. Then, you can jump on it, and jump on it with gusto!
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

Just wanted to say that you're not the only Massachusetts grower out there. I live in Fitchburg Mass and work in N. Grafton.
    I have no trouble growing CP's with either mulching or taking plants in to the cold cellar. Another NECPS member grows in Dracut Mass. I find the high temps in summer with high humidity allows you alot of flexibility in what you grow. Just have to be willing to mulch in the fall!!

Actually I bought my Sarracenia purpurea ssp. purpurpea from the Garden in the Woods so they do occasionally have cp's for sale (honest didn't buy them out). Think it was $7.00 for a very healthy plant. I split the division last fall so could send you a freebie if you like.

Sorry got to run but feel free to drop me an email and address so I can send out the plant.

Regards,
    Kirk Martin
    Fitchburg Mass

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all who posted!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123