Likes Likes:  0
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Myths

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Oh man... just for kicks I did a google search for how those distances are determined, and guess which site came up.
    LOL! yeah that site is HUUUUUUUGE!!! there is where you find all the answers to your questions! :P
    what annoys me is all the LONG articles with technical language and stuff.
    is there ANYONE who reads it ALL? I don't think I've even read the first page of the "29 evidences for evolution" article... and I really meant to. I also need to read the origin of species... grr... I want to do so much. no wonder I have 276? (more than 200) sites in my favorites folder [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wolf9stiker, I'm just telling you what the ABC special news report said last year. It featured actual female cops in training and backed up what I said. Maybe it's just in this state, I don't know, but it's a fact.

Alpha, dude, I don't have anything in my favorites folder. Well.. I have a couple things, but I never even use the favorites folder... over time I've completely memorized all the URLs of all the places I go to, so I don't need a favorites list.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Alpha, dude, I don't have anything in my favorites folder. Well.. I have a couple things, but I never even use the favorites folder... over time I've completely memorized all the URLs of all the places I go to, so I don't need a favorites list.
    there is absolutely no way I could possiblly remember 200+ URLS :P
    I remember many of them and how to get to some of them but I'll be devastated if they get deleted somehow [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I only go to... *counts*... seven places regularly, and only two are forums, so I'm good.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011