What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Physan 20 toxicity

The warnings on a bottle of Physan are pretty severe. What toxicity hzard does it pose to humans? (assuming your exposure is limited to diluted spray droplets)

Also, are there any CPs that are sensitive to Physan? I have some white, fluffy mold growing on some of my pings (it doesn't seem to be harming them; it's unsightly, though), but I don't want to risk killing the pings (P primuliflora, actually) with the physan.

Also, will physan kill nonsphagnous mosses? Since i read that such mosses can be harmful to other plants, especially smaller ones, I'd like to control the amount of moss in my collection.

bumping cause I was also wanting to know about Physan. Also, on my water tray dishes green stuff (algae i guess) has been growing. Would it be a problem? I doesnt float or anything just sticks to the sides of the tray.

I'm guessing that nobody knows.

???

I have used it will no ill effects on my plants.I have sprayed the plants,roots when I repotted a so forth.

Jerry

diddo to both posts...

Back