0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm...

Racism... against it...
    super strains.... don't want them...
    snowball earth.... I'll take a balmy 70 degrees please
    sleep... it's a good thing

sorry all, couldn't help but take a little poke...

[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not too sure where I stand on this....
    On the one hand, everyone's gotta stand somewhere, I can appreciate that....
    However, there are some things that almost don't require a stance, and some folks have pretty strong stances on some of these, can't say as I'm in that camp.....

Man, this is a thought-provoking thread, I'm gonna have to go and think about it a bit more, don't wanna step on any toes [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ram, I think you may have just openned a can of worms in the bird cage!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I positively take a stand, one way or the other, on everything...most of the time. Some times, taking a stand on an issue, requires a man to stand by the courage of his convictions and I can do that...unless it gets me in trouble. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think i will have to sit down to contemplate this, or maybe even lye down.
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hehe, I've been thinking about a post like this for a week or so. But couldn't figure out where I stood on making it a post... Or a poll.....
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMFAO @ Andrew.. BTW, your signature is righteous.

Anyway, I think "Where does everyone stand in regards to..." threads give us the chance to get to know what each other think, but it's a real pain in the brain coming on here and facing 30 "Where does everyone stand in regards to..." threads which have increased by 9000 pages since the day before.. it's also a hassle being pressured by my own nature to voice my opinion every 30 seconds with each new "Where does everyone stand in regards to..." thread _
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally some of them are lame. Sleep? Nobody has a standing on it, As mammals we all are required to sleep as much as we are required to hydrate ourselves or feed ourselves. Racism? Really, what kind of idiot stands up and says otherwise? Was the response different from expected? Probably not. I am guessing it was a shot in the dark for another argument. I didn't bother with snowball earth but if it is as it sounds, Why would anyone want to live on a tundra? Evolution? De ja vu? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast