What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someone had a problem with ebay...........

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
yah got to read the whole thing, its hilarious!!!!!!

ebay item

Ha! Great!

I love the way he's written 'No go bang' on the photo
smile.gif

lol i missed the "ask the seller a question", just finished all 90 some questions. its about as good as the original posting

Man that's confusing. Is he saying that this is live ammo, with primer, gunpowder and projectile? If does, somebody should send him an email to let him know that is against ebay's rules, in case he doesn't already know. He should be more clear on the details.

Hey, those would make great pygmy drosera pots! One pygmy for each shell
smile_m_32.gif

Why can't you sell it if its berdan primed? I mean, it's still not shootable
confused.gif

You go ahead and do that Ozzy.

its EXTREAMLY difficult to reload berdan primed shells. yah can still sell them and there is no difference in shooting berdan and boxer primed shells. only difference is when yah go to reload

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Copper @ Feb. 18 2005,5:08)]You go ahead and do that Ozzy.
I did.
smile.gif

LOL That's a good one!

Only thing I disagree with is his irritation at the person who left a comment about his high shipping fee. Personally, this is something that burns me up about some eBay sellers. And, although you DO agree to pay exhorbitant shipping if you BID, that does not mean you have to cheerfully accept it. I have no hesitation in pointing out shipping overcharges with feedback. It is the risk a seller takes when trying to scam a few extra dollars off a bidder via shipping fees (which are commission free). I may pay it, but I don't have to like it!
smile.gif

I do enjoy witty eBay listings and I've seen a few good ones.

THAT WAS DA BOMB!!!!!! *completely dies laughing* OMG, you guys, expect some new stuff in the signature here soon.

That...was...great. I'm saving it to my favorites and showing everyone I know. Greatest thing EVER.

Back