What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The evil strawberry

• Thread starter Starman
  • Start date
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/strawberry.php

This is HILARIOUS in my opnion!  
smile_n_32.gif

Yeah I watched it a long time ago. I feel bad for the little kid. Did you watch the Demented movie??? It's a 30 minutes long flash movie. The greatest thing ever. Some of the funniest stuff comes out of albinoblacksheep.com

Yay! I'm not the only one that knows of www.albinoblacksheep.com !

I've been going there for years now. I'm a member of their forum too. The forum rules there are almost nonexistant...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TunaSurprise @ Feb. 19 2005,12:20)]Yay! I'm not the only one that knows of www.albinoblacksheep.com !

I've been going there for years now. I'm a member of their forum too. The forum rules there are almost nonexistant...
Who DOESN'T know about that place?
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SunDoode182 @ Feb. 19 2005,5:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TunaSurprise @ Feb. 19 2005,12:20)]Yay! I'm not the only one that knows of www.albinoblacksheep.com !

Who DOESN'T know about that place?
smile_m_32.gif
Old people who have no sense of humor. ^.-

Back