Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cajun transplant

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

I recently moved from the Seattle area to the crawfish state and have found conditions here great for numerous cp's. I am suprised to find it so difficult to find them in cultivation, and I have had no luck in finding a nearby CP society.

Can anybody help me?
    All proofs inevitably lead to propositions that have no proof. All things are known because we want to believe in them.

My Growlist updated with available trades and pictures - PM if interested

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not sure about societies down that way but im guessing they are about as scarce as here in Montana. this forum is an excellent source of info and the Trade forum along with our hosts store, are excellent sources for plant material. ive put together a fairly impressive collection in the last 17 months using the trade forum with minimal outside purchasing other than for nepenthes and a few other odds and ends. this is a great bunch of ppl and im glad you stumbled across our great forums.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks!
    In the few days since I joined I have read and learned much. I am looking forward to lots of time perusing (sp?) the numerous threads and expanding my personal database. With spring coming I have the itch to expand my collection as well as view what others have done. I hope I meet a few CP lovers in the area, until then (and afterwards also) I will commune with everyone on line!
    All proofs inevitably lead to propositions that have no proof. All things are known because we want to believe in them.

My Growlist updated with available trades and pictures - PM if interested

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know about CP societies, but dude, welcome to the board and to the South!!
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome CP30.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I searched for the word sarracenia at the LSU website and got a few hits. So you might try doing that and tracking down people there. You could also try the same with Tulane, UNO, and the regional universities.

By the way, as an Ole Miss graduate it pained me deeply to search the LSU website. Even though I had thought about going there while in high school in Mississippi.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]With spring coming I have the itch to expand my collection as well as view what others have done.
    Yeah we all started with the itch. Then it grows to an obsession. You'll see what I mean.

Maybe our next member will be R2D2.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there CP30

Welcome to the forums! Its always good to pick up another addict...I mean, member. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yeah...they like to call it a hobby but we allllll know its a lot more than that. But to help with this addiction is this wonderful CP community.

Stick around and join in the fun. A great group of folks here. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast