Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jobs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alvin, CALL THEM BACK! The squeaky wheel gets the grease, and all that. Seriously, calling them back (not incessantly) lets them know you're serious about the job, and it can't hurt.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will stay here for a while, and see if I will be full time soon, but I am probably going to keep an eye on other places in town. I know the experience is valuable, and I can already tell that I am learning more in the 3 weeks that I've been working there.

It is so different than college. College you have so much time to work on projects, get your teachers input, and work and work until it's perfect. Here, they want you to come up with a design fast. So it's challenging, but it's getting better by the day [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Alvin, I agree with Capslock! Call them back. I called and e-mailed the place where I'm working at several times, and even went in to talk to the owner. It was that day when I talked to the owner that I got the job. It shows them your are a go-getter and are serious about the position. Good luck Alvin!

- Joel
    The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123