What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes and grilled cheese.

Nepenthes_and_grilled_cheese.sized.jpg

Honestly, I'm left largely without comment other than I took this pic today.

Capslock

........uhh................grilled cheese gives off heat and....order therefore making Nepenthes grow wild?..............................uhh................

Your grilled cheese has a face in it

Well u didn't buy that sandwich for $20,000....so I'm largely lost....

I'm kinda lost myself............I think ?

Although either your girlcheese is chillin on the wall or your Nep is takin a nap.
Is that a tongue twister?

Joe

what's the nep for?
virgin marry? boy... they'll always find some way to tie it to religion won't they?
looks more like mary monroe (sp? LOL) or some other black and white actress I've seen somewhere... looks nothing like virgin marry.

Hmmm.........I think I see a face, but I'm disturbed that I do. I consider such things to be crackpot. Is it your girlcheese?

marilyn monroe- thats who I thought of!

...You bought a 20000 dollar grilled cheese sandwich?

nice photoshop skills.. i think i'm the only one here that knows.
confused.gif

Looks like Faye Wray from the original King Kong. Put er up on ebay and make some money!

You know, with some of my dental sculpting scrapers we could probly fabricate all sorts of "accidental" toast marks!
smile_n_32.gif

I'm off to make a GC sandwich but I'm gonna eat mine!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Feb. 22 2005,9:45)]what's the nep for?
virgin marry? boy... they'll always find some way to tie it to religion won't they?
looks more like mary monroe (sp? LOL) or some other black and white actress I've seen somewhere... looks nothing like virgin marry.
Yeah, I thought it looked like Marilyn Monroe, too.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Feb. 22 2005,9:45)]what's the nep for?
Yeah, I thought it looked like Marilyn Monroe, too.

Hah! What SarraceniaScott said!
laugh.gif

Thanks for the laugh - the entire thread is a hoot - and like others I'm lost - but still chuckelling.

Chris

Back