What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorites..

• Thread starter altrade212
  • Start date
lol. actually I think I just don't eat all that much. I'm full soon after starting.... but I do eat often... but apparently not often enough to get fat
biggrin.gif

Well, I have an impossibly slow metabolism, and I usually just eat when I need to.. breakfast at 9 or so, maybe some sunflower seeds throughout the day, and then dinner at 7 or so. But I'm pushing the boundaries of "average" weight. Go figure.

I've been married for almost 23 years and one would get the impression that my favorite meal must be crow. I eat a lot of it!
biggrin.gif

Mine is Grahcrackers, peanut butter, and milk. It is not bad dipping it into coffee either...My step mom use to buy grape nuts *disgusting* and I would have to eat it *I was not forced but* or buy my own cereal. So I found a way of eating grape nuts. I would mix spaghetti O's and grape nuts together and it was not that bad. Although, I have not had grape nuts in about 6 years now.
smile_t_32.gif

I'll have to counter mine with a New England Bagel with cream cheese. WE cannot make bagels (or cream cheese) down here.
Chinese food from my friends resturant is awesome also.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I've been married for almost 23 years and one would get the impression that my favorite meal must be crow. I eat a lot of it!

*blank stare*

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I would mix spaghetti O's and grape nuts together and it was not that bad.

...O_O...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'll have to counter mine with a New England Bagel with cream cheese.  WE cannot make bagels (or cream cheese) down here.

Hey, Dunkin Donuts bagels all the way!! Yes, that's right, I'm a Rebel, and yet I like bagels. Go figure. It must the all the Yankees I descend from ¬_¬

I mix sodas alot. Anybody else compulsively mix sodas? Once I mixed grape soda, root beer, lemon-lime soda and cherry soda all together.. if you focused more on the bite, the fact that it tasted like Nyquil wasn't quite as disturbing. Why did I mix all those? Because they were there. Once in a restaurant I mixed root beer and.. either Pepsi or Coke. I think it was Pepsi. Not bad. Once, my grandmother told me to mix Sierra Mist with Pepsi, because "all dark and clear sodas mixed together taste good." It tasted like crap. I also like to try anything and everything dipped in ranch.

I just came up with a radical new hunch... iced tea (made the SOUTHERN way, mind you.. a cup of hot tea, a quart and a half of water and three cups of sugar) mixed with Vanilla Pepsi! *scurries off*

Back