Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida is so stupid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well lets think about this logically. In the beginning of man (what ever you believe) people were NUDE. Yes naked. Then we threw on some animal skins/leaves whatever which of course looks like a skirt/kilt. Notice hte roman times where all battle armor (for civilizations) was armored skirts, and common people wore togas (dresses). So my opinion is due to historical examples people can where what ever as long as it covers you. Since both male and female bodies are almost the same it does not matter as long as you are not nude or indecently exposed (mini-skirt anyone).

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    go tre!

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Male and female bodies are almost the same? Not last time I looked. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]

C'mon man, Seriously a kilt and a dress are 2 different things. Thats like saying a shirt and a blouse are the same. Guys don't wear blouses.

I'm not saying all cross dressers are gay or vis-versa. However this discussion is about cross dressing and what consitutes it and whether its appropriate in the class room.
    All I said is I don't think it should be allowed. I don't think it's a deal if a chick wears a tux but in reverse roles it is inappropriate so the rules need to be fair.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If male and female bodies were not nearly the same we would not be able to procreate. I will not continue since I think you can figure out where this is going.
    I never said a kilt and a dress were the same. I said kilt and skirt.
    I'm not for cross dressing or anything. But if we take this in historical context there is not such thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every year, my sister and I go to Florida to visit my very elderly parents. When we arrive, we always go to a restaurant called the Country Kitchen, for dinner. my mom likes it because she can get breakfast 24-7.

Every year, my sis and I have a contest. It's about how quickly after arrival at said restaurant you hear the "n" word. The "N" word is not coming from the staff...but from the patrons. It's usually less than 5 minutes...but in that 5 minutes, you hear all sorts or other words.."colored", "boy"(used to hail an adult male african-american waiter), "half-breed", etc. Winner gets a free tattoo.

Florida has spiders the size of hubcaps. It's hot, humid. No thanks. I'm certain it has its charms, but they are completely lost on me. April
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh! spiders rock!
    did you know silk is stronger than steel and way more flexible? (for it's width) spiders also make many different kinds of silk. some are for structural support, others for trapping prey, others for protecting the eggs, etc. Many web-building spiders also make their webs every single day, and first they make a web out of structural silk and then go back and eat each strand and leave a sticky-silk in it's place. there's even a couple of species who lasso their pray! they spit at it and the silk wraps around the pray. it's pretty cool. others... ok fine I'll stop :P
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spiders do NOT rock. They belong in their webs...far, far from me. A meta-physical can of Raid to you!
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spiders suck. TARANTULAS ROCK!!! I used to have a 5" legspan tarantula that i would let sit on my head while i would do homework.

ON TOPIC:
    I do not think that wearing the opposite gender's clothes should be any kind of problem, but i do think it would be kinda awkward to wear those things as (without modifications) they are made to fit a different body form. Male and female bodies are shaped differently you know.

Wearing the opposite gender's clothes does NOT make you gay. But these idiots at my school think that just because one gender wears it more than the other, it makes you gay because you wear it too. Now if it is bright pink, and says something like "Daddy's little girl", then i'd feel strange being around them.
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast