What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Florida is so stupid

I wanna live outside disney world.
smile_h_32.gif
Those were the Best two weeks... sigh.....

I wouldn't have expected this from florida.

Not really. I'm in the computer lab at school
smile.gif

Yeah, i heard your mom won't let you go on. Is she by any chance from florida?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TunaSurprise @ Feb. 24 2005,6:48)]You reallly oughtta meet Philip Barban. He has tourette syndrome, so he talks during tests, he INSULTS THE TEACHERS, he says innappropriate stuff, and he's never gotten suspended. California is strange too, my friend.
That is tottaly different, its not his fault he has the syndrome and behaves innapropriatly.

He can control it, he has a spare note in his wallet that he can hand to the teacher when he's about to burst, he's never used it. Besides from what i've usually seen of tourette syndrome, it's like a snort or a grunt or something. Philip actually says something in English. And i quote Philip

Don't piss me off, or i'll make you bleed like a blue whale having a period!

i never really liked the place, although its GREAT weather for CP's

EST I would love to start a club like that. Gureenteed to make most people here mad at me. Well my christian slach was a bit out of target. I should hve aimed it at specific groups but that would have gotten me in trouble. Well in St. Augustine out side the oldest Spanish Mission (Catholics) they had signs saying all gays and prolife people where going to hell. Commonly billboards are bought here for similar purposes but not with such harsh language. The sign is not there any more becasue they were offending peole and had to take it down.

Hey, let's not malign an entire state because of what happens in one city in one school. I imagine I could travel to any of your illustrious states and find similar incidents that have occurred. I also think its a bit much to title the thread Florida is stupid, and to want to move because of an incredibly ridiculous incident seems a bit extreme.

Oh there are more incidents. Elections, the general stupidity of people, racism, other crazy things, etc.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Feb. 25 2005,2:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]here is one from the out-of-control far-left wackos..
what makes you think it's the left?
of course its the left.
(technically I said its the FAR left, the lunatic fringe of the left..normal liberals have more sense than that..)

the Right also has its FAR right lunatic fringe, who are the people who want to suspend the "gay" girl who wore the tuxedo.

only the far left lunatic fringe would consider a rubber band to be a weapon..these are extremists who want an end to ALL weapons..there is no question its the far left fringe in the schools who are behind something like that..

scot

I'm in the far left lunatic fringe and we don't consider rubber bands to be weapons.  We're arming ourselves with weapons that would make the NRA proud.
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ Feb. 26 2005,1:42)]I'm in the far left lunatic fringe and we don't consider rubber bands to be weapons.  
if you seriously dont consider a rubberband a weapon, then you arent on the fringe at all!

if you seriously dont consider a rubberband a weapon, then there is a FARRRRRRRRRRRR more left lunatic fringe than you can even comprehend! ;)

Scot

When I was in junior high in Mississippi ~1974, some kids started tying pieces of thread on pins and throwing them like little darts on the stairs.  I couldn't do it, but I've never been good with real darts either.  I'd say it's a side effect of the anti-weapon far left thing, except that I was ultra-conservative then.  But I'm heading off course here.

Anyway, we were told someone was hit in the eye.  Although the alleged victim was OK, from then on we were told we'd be suspended if caught at school with a pin.  I can't remember if thread was considered a threat.  And there wasn't a liberal in town.

Well that would be logical from anyones point of view.

OMFG!!!!!! See, this is the kind of BS that makes my pride in being from Florida drop. Okay.. A: Who the HELL cares if you're gay? Most schools have at least one gay student, and you can't avoid that. 2: Just because a girl wears a tuxedo does NOT make her gay!! Even if they had any right to suspend her for being gay, they still wouldn't have any right to suspend her because THEY THINK she's gay, because they have no proof. What would they say to me? Would they call me gay because I wear more boys' clothes than girls' clothes? My own grandmother calls me gay because of that, so I have no doubt a Christian school would. But they have no right to call me gay or suspend me because they think I'm gay, becuase they would be wrong.

Gretchen Wilson is going to wear a tuxedo to the CMT Music Awards. Does that make her gay? No. Because she's not.

*rips out hair* This bull crap just pisses me off.

get used to it without going bald. there's plenty more in every corner.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Mar. 07 2005,4:13)]get used to it without going bald. there's plenty more in every corner.
laugh.gif

Yea, next they'll be kicking bald kids
confused.gif

Back