Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida is so stupid

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Daggum... that stuff is rediculous... and I thought my highschool was bad. If we had that kind of administration most every kid would be suspended or expelled for either wearing the wrong clothes or attack with a rubber band. As for the "Christains" being to blame; I've never wondered why we're called hypocrits. Most of us are. I see it everyday among my Christian friends and am constently reminding them about it. But anyway, gays... hmm I don't agree with their "train of thought" but I definately don't hate them. I personally have no gay friends at the moment, but if I meet one like him/her I'll have gay friends so what? I heard mention about elections... Florida is always the questionable state... if the democrat wins there is an uproar same for if a republican wins. It's politics. I think I got all I wanted to say in there so so long.
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "train of thought?" please elaborate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if i'm interpreting JLAP's post right, it's not a train of thought/philosophy/whatever. it is a feeling. You don't choose your sexual orientation. it's just there. I like girls cuz I just do. it's not like I chose to like girls. I just do, and being gay is just liking the same sex. You don't choose to, you just do. There's no thought process involved.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know, Train of thought. Train, runs on tracks, pulls cars behind it, cars full of stuff, like detergent, liquid cleaners, fruit------- fruit? OH! Train of thought! LOLOL!!!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    excuse me? what's up with that fruit comment?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL... banannas?
    I want to grow bananas some day... aren't they the largest herb species? there's supposed to be a banana that's cultivated indoors but they grow really slowly.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (TunaSurprise @ Feb. 24 2005,6:48)]He has tourette syndrome, so he talks during tests, he INSULTS THE TEACHERS, he says innappropriate stuff, and he's never gotten suspended.
    If he truly has Tourette Syndrome, then of course he wouldn't be disciplined.

I used to work with a guy with Tourette; he didn't swear, but he had a vocal tic which would become more frequent as he became more stressed. You could always tell if it was a good or bad trading day by how many beeps he emitted. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    My Grow List

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -- Stephen Hawking

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't mean anything by "train of thought" or at least I don't think so. I didn't know bananas were herbs, that's a nifty fact! JLAP, youre too tense relax, it's all good. We aren't trying to insult anyone... even though I still seem to do it when I'm trying to help or something.... it is just my bad luck. Bugweed, what in tarnation are you talking about?! LOL
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast