Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida is so stupid

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't read the article about the girl and the tuxedo but I do know one thing.

When I was in school (high school) there was this sexual revolution goin on in my school. They forbid and suspended males for wearing skirts, dresses, any womens attire. Honestly, boys (yes boys, if you're still in school) have NO place wearing skirts or any of the like in school anymore so than a grown man does at work unless he's a dragqueen (seriously). The flipside is if it is inappropriate for males to dress feminine then it should also be the same for females. Personally I don't think anything particularly wrong with a tux but laws and rules have to be fair in an age of equality.

[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] Bugweed said Fruit
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what if you're from scottland?
    you could sue them for discrimination :P
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    superimposedhope : I disagree completely. why shouldn't males wear whatever they want? why shouldn't females wear whatever they want? while i have no interest in being a woman, dressing like one, etc etc. people assume that because i'm gay that i want to be a transexual/dress in drag. no. however, i think people should either wear what they want in an informal place like a school. school is one place, work is another.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL imagine one day going to school and all the guys are wearing skirts... ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! I'd turn around and go back home. :P
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    definately a turn off [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JLAP, While Ireally don't care if a dude wears a skirt or not, I firmly beleive that children have no place wearing such things especially in a school because for 1) that is an intensely mature choice and 2) It is extremely distracting in an environment where maturity is at an all time low.

Basically: If my kid is/was gay and wanted to dress that way........Fine. Under his own roof paying his own way as an adult. I don't beleive in children/kids/young adults having the same choices as adults or rules for that matter. When I was in grade school, this kids dad ( [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img] ) was gay and dressed as woman at PTA meetings. The kids (myself included) were confused as to why or what. He was told to leave until he could dress appropriately and with good cause.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gay does not equal crossdresser... clint just said that.
    I was watching a show on the discovery channel about transexuals and they have a part of their brain bigger than normal people. (just a random piece of trivia) OH WAIT... no.... those are transexuals... but transexuals sometimes crossdress... so i guess ... yeah i guess i was right. lol :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's iffy for me to talk about it because from a sexual point of view, to me it's gross, so i dont want to sound like a hypocrite.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast