What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Florida is so stupid

Daggum... that stuff is rediculous... and I thought my highschool was bad. If we had that kind of administration most every kid would be suspended or expelled for either wearing the wrong clothes or attack with a rubber band. As for the "Christains" being to blame; I've never wondered why we're called hypocrits. Most of us are. I see it everyday among my Christian friends and am constently reminding them about it. But anyway, gays... hmm I don't agree with their "train of thought" but I definately don't hate them. I personally have no gay friends at the moment, but if I meet one like him/her I'll have gay friends so what? I heard mention about elections... Florida is always the questionable state... if the democrat wins there is an uproar same for if a republican wins. It's politics. I think I got all I wanted to say in there so so long.

"train of thought?" please elaborate.

if i'm interpreting JLAP's post right, it's not a train of thought/philosophy/whatever. it is a feeling. You don't choose your sexual orientation. it's just there. I like girls cuz I just do. it's not like I chose to like girls. I just do, and being gay is just liking the same sex. You don't choose to, you just do. There's no thought process involved.

You know, Train of thought. Train, runs on tracks, pulls cars behind it, cars full of stuff, like detergent, liquid cleaners, fruit------- fruit? OH! Train of thought! LOLOL!!!

excuse me? what's up with that fruit comment?

LOL... banannas?
I want to grow bananas some day... aren't they the largest herb species? there's supposed to be a banana that's cultivated indoors but they grow really slowly.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TunaSurprise @ Feb. 24 2005,6:48)]He has tourette syndrome, so he talks during tests, he INSULTS THE TEACHERS, he says innappropriate stuff, and he's never gotten suspended.
If he truly has Tourette Syndrome, then of course he wouldn't be disciplined.

I used to work with a guy with Tourette; he didn't swear, but he had a vocal tic which would become more frequent as he became more stressed. You could always tell if it was a good or bad trading day by how many beeps he emitted.
smile_n_32.gif

I didn't mean anything by "train of thought" or at least I don't think so. I didn't know bananas were herbs, that's a nifty fact! JLAP, youre too tense relax, it's all good. We aren't trying to insult anyone... even though I still seem to do it when I'm trying to help or something.... it is just my bad luck. Bugweed, what in tarnation are you talking about?! LOL

Anyone else heard of the girl in school with the Tux? Apparently people protested at the School board meeting. I will tell more later when I find the article again

sorry, i guess it's just.. iono

Tre, that's the whole point of this post.. *tries not to stare questioningly at Tre*

My third cousin Margie in Leeds, Massachusetts, is gay.. I never even knew that until last year when my grandfather told me. She's a Christian. See, just because you're of a particular religion doesn't mean you have to be overly extreme about it.

Christian extremists ARE hypocrites IMO.. they say "accept everybody" and yet they openly reject gays. What the hell? Just because you are a Christian doesn't mean you can't have your own opinions and it doesn't mean you have to accept all other Christians' opinions and it doesn't mean you have any right to force your opinions and beliefs of what's "right" and "wrong" onto everyone else.

Isnt the word for gay women lesbian?

What ever happend to having a gay ole time?
smile_n_32.gif

Starman, yeah, but it feels less condescending when I say "gay". Also, "lesbian" is politically correct, so I'm not gonna waste energy to say it.

I should mention that the main newspaper is a bit...conservative and this would be the opposite. I could not find the other's article

I just read the article... God, I wouldn't have worn the freakin' drape either.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]get used to it without going bald. there's plenty more in every corner.

That's exactly why I'm pissed off. Just because it's there and isn't going to change doesn't mean I have to be a party to it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Mar. 10 2005,6:16)]Starman, yeah, but it feels less condescending when I say "gay". Also, "lesbian" is politically correct, so I'm not gonna waste energy to say it.
haha lol I should have known
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Travis @ Mar. 10 2005,5:09)]What ever happend to having a gay ole time?
smile_n_32.gif
That would be "stone age" thinking!
smile_n_32.gif

Back