What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling all naruto fans!

The world will end because Naruto is now in the hands of Cartoon Network. Those stupid..PEOPLE (straining himself not to curse) are putting it on TOONAMI! Which means that they are gonna be editing entire characters and episodes out of it! They are so dumb! No one will watch it now! I'm gonna try and make them change their minds by making a petition, I'm trying to get a few sites to support it and I've only contacted NarutoFan.com so far. If anyone wants to help save Naruto as we know it then get some more sites to support us!

What's Naruto?

Never heard of it, i don't know what i'm getting in to, or what this is about. So what the hell, i'm with you!

Online petitions don't really make a difference and besides who cares if Naruto goes on CN, If you have the Dvds already, it's all good
smile.gif

Farscape fans will tell you that petitions work. It got them the Peace Keeper Wars.

Bah! Just buy the books (at least I plan to when I go to Japan soon), they're so much better than the animated! Don't have to endure the silly voices and worsened quality of the art IMO.

If they edit it on Cartoon Network then the DVD's might be edited too, if the DVDs wouldn't be edited as well then I wouldn't be so ticked! I prefer the anime over the manga when the voice over is good and the Japanese voice over is very good! So..who knows..maybe the English version will have good voice over too. I don't know, but the point is, Cartoon Network will HAVE to edit a lot of stuff out in order for it to be appropriate for the little kids to watch. If CN was smart then they would've passed it over to Adult Swim, then they wouldn't have to edit anything! Plus, there would be more viewers. I bet that less than half of the Naruto fans will watch it on Toonami, all the others won't watch it because of the heavy editing. I really don't see how Jiraiya is gonna be in it. This anime is definately not kid stuff...hell no anime is kid stuff! So why does CN seem so eager to snatch it up and ruin it! They are just plain stupid!

Back