What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wishes, ruin the person above you's wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ON TOPIC! ON TOPIC!

I wish for people on this topic to stay on topic!

not even i can grant you that
smile_n_32.gif

i wish for a rocket ship

Granted, though you didn't say you wanted one that worked!
smile_n_32.gif

I wish i knew for sure what happened when you die.

granted, but by the time you know you'll be dead anyway

i wish everyone in new york would leave for a day purely for selfish reasons.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ Feb. 25 2005,9:36)]granted, but by the time you know you'll be dead anyway

i wish everyone in new york would leave for a day purely for selfish reasons.
granted but even you must leave.. how ironic
confused.gif

i wish ozzy would stop being mean to hamsters
smile_m_32.gif
(inside joke ozzy, heh)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ Feb. 25 2005,10:56)]oh your opinion, ok. for a second i thought it was some sort of forum rule or something
If threads like this continue to get out of hand it could be made a rule. Perhaps we should take up the policy over at CPUK and nip these sorts or topics in the bud, but to please all the members we try to be lenient.

Granted, Ozzy stops hamster cruelty, only to begin cruelty to gerbils!

I wish i had some good quality French Toast now. Man I'm hungry.

granted, but you didn't have any syrup, cinnamon, or butter, and your hands were tied to a chair, so you had to eat it in an unsightly manner.

I wish i knew why this thread is getting on the nerves of mods and why it is any different at cpuk

granted but they kill you after they tell you

I wish that my 1 1/2" tall sarracenia seedlings would break dormancy and be 3' tall

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
If threads like this continue to get out of hand it could be made a rule. Perhaps we should take up the policy over at CPUK and nip these sorts or topics in the bud, but to please all the members we try to be lenient.

grinch..

granted but the exyra moths, an exclusive pest to sarracenia, infest your plants, killing them.

I wish my nepenthes pitchers had active traps, like a VFT.....

Granted, but it is stolen by an evil paparazzi guy who takes high quality photos of you in the shower and posts them all over the internet.

I wish Chippy (the gopher in my avatar) was really my pet.

Granted, but he can't go back down.

I wish my plants would grow faster.

granted but they grow so fast they touch the top of your greenhouse and rip it up

I wish aphids were non existent

[b said:
Quote[/b] (altrade212 @ Feb. 26 2005,2:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]

grinch..
Yeah, doing that would be really mean and unfair

Please stay on topic, if you post, post a grant, and a wish.

Kirk-
Granted, ants will now take over the world and farm scale all over your plants.

I wish that Mad magazine made issues weekly instead of monthly with the same quality material.

Name calling will get you knowhere mon freres, all it does is add fuel to the fire. You can call it mean and unfair, I call it doing my job. These threads get on not just the mods nerves but other members as well. These are the types of games for yahoo/AOL chat rooms, not a CP forum...but wait, yes an arguement can be made about this being the "general discussion" area, so I supose that could be your defense.

BTW starman notice how I said the mods here are LEINENT. That means we let quite a few things slide by, so don't jump the gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back