What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icps

I used to belong to the ICPS back in the late 80's to mid 90's. If I remember right, the newsletter was published quarterly. I let my membership expire after several years of them missing issues and then they would put out a double issue. It got kind of old waiting 6 months for this double issue. Has this improved or do they still skip issues and then put out a double issue?

They are back to 4 per year. I have almost every issue since the booklet form of CPN in 1975, with only 4 or 5 missing. I have not renewed yet this time around, but I will. I may just auction off the set as it is as an almost complete set. But then again, I just might miss them too much. I am still thinking about it.

It's good except for some strange articles.

More like boring articles! I am not too interested in the scientific study part with all the 20 dollar names. My interest is in the growing, and cultivation of these plants for everyones enjoyment, and appreciation.

Well those are sort of boring. I acatually ment the one on tree frogs in Neps or something like that. I guess it would be CPN worthy if you lived somewhere with out treefrogs.

Back