What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Absense of info

Just to let you all know - I have not given up the boat.

I am at a very important juncture in my life and career. I have been concentrating on a lot of study. This will continue until the 9th of March. After that time I will be able to turn my attention back to the NASC and MCPS. Please be patient and know that I have not forgotten you. Wish me luck and intelligence.

Thank you

oky good to know, thanks for keeping us informed

Hopefully you will be as good of a 'chief' as you have been an 'indian'
smile_m_32.gif

Luck will come with intelligence. I wish you intelligence. If you are smart enough, you can make your own luck.
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile.gif

We'll be waiting for you. Good luck on your test Sarg.

Is that what the training's about? Good Luck to you.

Joe

Well, I was just reminded of this and remembered *gasp!* I'd forgotten to wish you the best of luck. So... Um.. I guess this is me wishing you the best of luck with all of the upcoming things in your life (sounds like a lot)! I'm sure there are at least one or two other people who let this slip by, so this doubles as a bump. So- *bump*!

--Jonathan

I understand completely. I myself have been bogged down with a number of stressful issues and haven't had the time to devote to it. Things are improving a little bit.

Take the time you need. That's going to happen to us all from time to time since we have lives to lead...and we just have to be patient. This is a huge task and it takes time to get it all together.

Good luck!

Good Luck Copper!

Back