What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its alvin's b-day!

• Thread starter Bugweed
  • Start date
Happy birthday, Alvin! Celebrate long and hard!!

Happy birthday
biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday Alvin! I hope you get the gift of finding a great job!

Thanks guys! I had a great birthday weekend
smile_n_32.gif

No news on the job front - they should have let me know by now. It ain't looking good
smile_h_32.gif

Noooooooooooooo...I missed your birthday!!!
smile_h_32.gif
I didn't get to the forums yesterday...

I hope you had a GREAT birthday!! (Today is my father's birthday.) You can just keep celebrating it today too...because I have deemed this Alexis' Two-day Birthday.
biggrin.gif

Here's raising a cup of hot chocolate (its snowing here today!) to a great guy! I hope this coming year is full of wonderful things for you including the job you want and loads of healthy plants. Thanks for everything you do for TerraForums...and for having both the heart and fair-mindedness to recognize the value and great community we have here at TF as well at CPUK.

biggrin.gif

Heppy B day!!! i will make a special lemon -lime cake (wich is just jell-o mix in it) and my super easy lemon snaps! and then we shall sit and talk ant dalk and talkd because when ur old ur not supposed to have lotsA fun on ur birthday
smile_m_32.gif

Back