What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's starting to feel a lot like:

Ba Ba Ba Ba bum!
Wow 7.25 inches of rain in the past 36 hours at my house. It stopped for an hour. Its startin gto rain again now. I think its unique that the humidity goes down when it rains by 13 points.

*raises an eyebrow* California's in a drought. But I'm sure you knew that.
smile_m_32.gif

Anyway, I see what you're saying, the weather here has been quite rainy as of late- oh well, means I get to give my R/O filter a bit of a break.

Well where ever its been raining for months. We are comming off a drought.

Drought??? It's like ******* Bangladesh out here!!! Moss is growing on my moss!!!

Capslock

I dunno, when I drive from San Jose, through Gilroy and I see the water resevoires, or the ones on the way TO San Jose (Hwy 101, I believe) I can see where the water level used to be, and where it is now. Heaven knows, it doesn't feel like it at this moment.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Est @ Feb. 27 2005,2:04)]I dunno, when I drive from San Jose, through Gilroy and I see the water resevoires, or the ones on the way TO San Jose (Hwy 101, I believe) I can see where the water level used to be, and where it is now.  Heaven knows, it doesn't feel like it at this moment.
and theres that one you drive by on the way to pea soup andersons.. 40 feet at least of lost water, but we've gained like 25 feet this winter!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]but we've gained like 25 feet this winter!
Yup! It sure is nice! I just hope we get some good rain, and then we can get a bit of sun again. I just hope it doesn't rain while I'm at school- Few things are being worse than being at school while soaking wet. Especially when 5th period comes around and I'm in one of those stuffy portables with 100% humidity... lol

It's pouring outside right now if i didn't water my CPs yesterday, i'd put them all outside to get watered.

You should try going to south florida, I dunno if anyone saw this game but once, I went to a dolphins game (against bears 2003 season Monday night) I got rained on NONSTOP I think by the end of the game there was about 5" or somethin, plus my poncho had a HUGE hole in it, it was pretty fun overall, I got to meet Larry Czonca, and get his autograph

California? Drought? Nope. Temecula just recieved over 30 inches this season.

californians git alittle raind and the words gonna end
smile_m_32.gif

Well It stopped raining over night. In the past 3 days we got 7.50 inches of rain at my house. Of course the news only says 3 but I bet their instruments are broken.

Back