What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grow lists

You can pretend, but you know.

Ozzy! BAD!!!! John, don't take the bait! Behave, Ozzy!

Yes Daddy.
smile_h_32.gif

I didn't know there were such things as "extra plants" exactly
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Mar. 05 2005,8:54)]Yes Daddy.
smile_h_32.gif
biggrin.gif
neener neener neeeener

*dials ozzy's phone number*

Whoa you both have 3 squares

Only Special Mods have 3 or more squares.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]*dials ozzy's phone number*

This time you better stay out of my nose.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Mar. 06 2005,12:05)]Only Special Mods have 3 or more squares.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]*dials ozzy's phone number*

This time you better stay out of my nose.
Oh yea, you sure are "Special"

Aw, how come? What about your ears? Can I have that little hamster?
smile_m_32.gif

Well I think its pretty simple. You post your grow list in the Grow List forum. You post extra plants you might have in the Trade Forum as has always been done. You can refer people to your grow list so they can see what you have in your collection if you are arranging a trade or give-away. To list "extra plants" in your grow list is essentially seeking trades or sales via the Grow List. It would simply be redundant to do that in a grow list. The Trade Forum is there for the purpose of seeking or offering. People can always privately arrange whatever deals they'd like to make if they don't want to do it publicly on the Trade Forum. A grow list is not a shopping list although unfortunately some people will see it as such.

Growlists are good. Inquiries made off the growlist, better. Those willing to follow simple rules, Best of All. Show extras on growlist. PM person with extras to not clutter up the list. Person with extra's PM's you back. Stay off the growlist boards for anything but to read lists, or make your own list to post.

Back