What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new babies;o)

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
Hi Guys! I just joined this group about 5 days ago,and it has been nothing but great
smile_m_32.gif
I just wanted to let you all know that I got my very first set of Carnivorous Plants today
smilie4.gif
I'm so excited,and they're sooo pretty(I think)I got 2 VFT's(pretty small,so I hope they grow)1 Butterwort and 3 Cape Sundews
smile.gif
I got pictures already but I just read the topic "ON POSTING PHOTOS"and I have no clue how to crop or make my pictures smaller,sooooo if you wanna see them,then PM me and I'll email them to you,LOL.But I'm sure most people won't want to see them cause they all kinda look alike
smile_n_32.gif
Also I really want to thank Mabudon and SarraceniaScott for all their great help! I really appreciate it.You guys sure do make a "newbie"feel special
smile_m_32.gif
Thanks again!*Niki*(Trapper7)

yo Trapper7!

Welcome to the forums and congrats on the new plants! I wish you the best of luck and I can't wait to see you around picking up new plants and info.
smilie4.gif

E-mail the photos to Drosera@gmail.com and i'll re-size em and post them for you

lol. You'll be feeling more special when plants are really growing!

Welcome- you should feel special. Everyone here is special! Let's face- Half of us should be wearing helmets!
smile_n_32.gif
Anyway, congratulations one getting your first plants, I know it's lots of excitement. The cool thing is that CP have the infite capacity to keep that feeling of excitement alive.
smile.gif

Good to know Niki
I have to laugh at this, since the initial request was to assist in finding VFTs up here in Canada, and now it appears the the "gotta catch 'em all" fever hit you on your first expedition
Good Growing and glad to be of help, and I agree, this community is truly excellent

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mabudon @ Mar. 04 2005,7:13)]it appears the the "gotta catch 'em all" fever hit you on your first expedition
*snicker*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Est @ Mar. 04 2005,1:55)]Welcome- you should feel special.  Everyone here is special!  Let's face- Half of us should be wearing helmets!
smile_n_32.gif
 Anyway, congratulations one getting your first plants, I know it's lots of excitement.  The cool thing is that CP have the infite capacity to keep that feeling of excitement alive.
smile.gif
Nice Est, LOL! Quotoe of the day, for me.

Cheers,

Joe

Congratulations Niki! Yep...sounds like you are on your way to being hooked. Take lots of pics of your plants. They change all the time...its never a "static" thing. Photographing the plants is one of the many ways to enjoy them.

I'm glad you found the forums. There are SO many nice people here.
smile.gif

Welcome aboard and enjoy your new plants!

Welcome aboard Niki

You got the FE-ver! You got the FE-ver!
And I feel sure, there aint no cure!

Welcome Niki! I'm glad that you have discovered this place and the wonderful world of CPs!

The only cure for the fever......is more plants
biggrin.gif

The "bug" is strong, but the plants are moreso. welcome aboard! I too am new and have found this forum and these folks great!

Happy Growing!

Wow guys,thanks for the nice welcome and the great support!And thanks SarraceniaScott,I can't wait for my seeds to arrive
smile_m_32.gif
After just having my plants for 2 days,I can see that they are growing,and fast!
smile_n_32.gif
I can't wait to get more plants but I spent all my money on these guys and getting all the equiptment for them.But by the end of this month I will get more money...and more plants!
smile_m_32.gif
Thanks again you guys,you are all great!~Trapper7~
smile_l_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Mar. 04 2005,2:31)]Congratulations Niki!  Yep...sounds like you are on your way to being hooked.  Take lots of pics of your plants.  They change all the time...its never a "static" thing.  Photographing the plants is one of the many ways to enjoy them.

I'm glad you found the forums.  There are SO many nice people here.  
smile.gif

Welcome aboard and enjoy your new plants!
Suzanne, do you remember this fiasco?

Jimscott's Plants

Niki, welcome to our crazy little family!

Back