Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sergeant's exam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I am discoraged. I gave up approximately 80 hours of comp time (and all my free time for the last month) to study for this test. I bought two suits and $150 in books. It was to be tomorrow and Wednesday. The Chief just called and told me that the test was cancelled and will not be resceduled anytime in the near future. I am distraught to say the least.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img] WTF! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img]
    Thats BS, I am sorry to hear that. You have put alot of effort and much more into this. I don't know what else to say except. THAT SUCKS!

Sorry,
    Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ARG! That sucks. Sorry to hear it.
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, what a disappointment! And to do it so close to the test is not right. Hopefully it happens before too long.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, whatever caused it must have been serious. Administration is not saying much, except that they will come out with a statement in a day or two. I feel better for airing. I will continue to study (but not as much) and try to be ready for when they do have it.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats no good, I can't imagine how much work that muct me...

All I can say is at least you have more time to prepare and it wasn't your fault it was cancelled....
    https://www.instagram.com/hull.jess/ (I post pics of my plants there)

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awwwwwwwww...nooo! I know that must have been a blow. To work so hard and then...nothing! Well, at least the work is done. Now hopefully there will be an explanation and maybe they are wrong about it not being anytime soon.

I hope you get some answers. I know you'd make a good sergeant. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Copper, That hurts! I am very disappointed that I am not going to be calling my favorite VicePresident, Sarge. I was looking forward to it. Seems these days that whoever you work for is pulling the rug out from under you. Makes it tough to stay upright and moving!! You kick their butts next time though..............Sarge!!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast