What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My miranda has grown...

schloaty

Staff member
At PAK's suggestion, here is a pic of my Miranda's progress!

Cutiepie2.jpg

Beautiful, man!!

It almost looks like the peristome was crocheted!!!!
smile_m_32.gif

Seriously, she is indeed a sweetie, great "picture face"!!

Awwwww!
smile.gif
Gotta love that face Dave! She is a cutie pie! Must get that from her mom?
smile_n_32.gif
biggrin.gif
jk

BTW, a mod posting this in the wrong forum?
smile_m_32.gif
laugh.gif

LOL...geez.  I saw your post topic and thought you were talking about a nep!  And I'd already seen the pic.  DUHHH!

Its a great pic.  One of the many thousands you'll have to look back on when you're 80.  hehe  
smile.gif

Actually she does KINDA look like a nep...her mouth is wide open like she's waiting to catch a bug.
smile_l_32.gif

Is she on your trade list?
biggrin.gif
just kidding
How old is she again? almost a year right?

Aint she soooooooo cute!Been awhile since my little girl was that small,they sure grow up fast.To fast.

Jerry

Thanks everyone!

Mabudon, Peristome indeed! LoL.

Har har, Dustin.
mad.gif
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Is she on your trade list? just kidding

LMAO! That's a good one!

Looks hungry? What do you feed? Crickets? Nice color though so the light levels are good!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SunDoode182 @ Mar. 07 2005,8:30)]Is she on your trade list?
biggrin.gif
just kidding
As a father of two young girls, I have to say, that was a tad creepy.
smile.gif

Sarrscott, I guess I wasn't the only one.

It's unfortunate that sometimes they are hard to appreciate and enjoy when it really counts. My boy is terribly 2 at 20 months.
smile_h_32.gif

Congratulations Dave, She really IS cute. Not one of those: Whip your wallet out and show a coworker who coughs and says "I ain't had my coffe yet, Don't do that!"

Joe

She`s coming along good eh? Must be the maxima parentage(J\K). Lol. I remember when both of my sisters where taht age. My youngest sistere will be turning 3 on April fools day. Lol. enjoy you`r kid when she`s this age - 5 then they get to be trouble makers! Trust me you`ll lose plants to salt shakers......so consider a low sodium diet from 5 on.....And "lose" all you`r sizzers.......Lol. She might not be as muchtrouble as that but It can and does happen. Btw. Did you name her after the plant?(I think this was asked last year but don`t remember the answer)

Very sweet! Haha I was expecting a pic of a plant tho
smile_n_32.gif
She's beautiful.*Niki*

My, does she ooze nectar...
smile.gif

Hey PB,
No, I didn't name her after the plant. I actually discovered the 'Miranda' hybrid AFTER we decided on the name....and naturally I just HAD to buy it!

Ok, thanks for sattisfying my curiosity. Wow that must have been cool to find out that there was a plant with you`r daughters name:)

Back