What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New...well, sorta

hey everybody, i used to be a member here over 2 yrs ago. i lived in washington state...then moved to pjoenix arizona. the weather here was so dry and hot that i gave away my whole collection of cp's before i moved. i now live in flagstaff AZ where it is much cooler. i now am interrested in getting back into the cp's. i see many names here i remember from back in washington. good to see the forum is doing good! anyways, have a good day everybody!

Welcome back
biggrin.gif
What was your origional name?

thats just the thing...i dont know what my original name was..lol. its been so long

LOL, welcome back man. Actually it may be a welcome in the first place... I don't know what your old name was so I can't really remember.

Well welcome back Whatever-Your-Name-Is. lol Glad to have you back among us and returning to the addicting world of CPs.
smile.gif

Now you're going to have us all wondering who you are...
confused.gif

welcome back. no clue who yah are/were as ive only been on here for about 18 months.........ive been on here 18 months?!?!? anyone got a way to slow down time, it keeps going like this im going to hit 30 WAY to soon..........
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (uphill_battle @ Mar. 09 2005,11:03)]thats just the thing...i dont know what my original name was..lol. its been so long
hmm... members from washington..

Sarracenialuver?

Sundewd?

um.. uknownclown?

hey welcome back... I did the same thing I was a member here several years ago, then got out of the hobby only to find myself hopelessly addicted to it about a year later...

welcome

unknownclown knows me. i actually went to her house once to get some cp's. shes a very nice person. maybe she remembers my old screen name...

Welcome (back)!!

Well, you could always just go through the whole member name list alphabetically until you ran across it! LOL.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]unknownclown knows me. i actually went to her house once to get some cp's

WOW you actully went to UKC's house and lived to tell about it?

Now that you are in Az you'll have to get intouch with members from there. Just watch out for the member Adnedarn, you may not survive this time.

Welcome back.

...... i think i remember my identity!!!!! i know who i was....
my old name was iron monkey or somethin. lol. dont know where that came from. yes, i survived the clown! who wants to touch me?? lol...just kiddin

theironmonkey!!! OMFG!!!!!!
shock.gif

OMG! Long time no see!!!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Ohh yeaaaah! I remember you! Glad to have you back.
smile.gif

lol! thanx, im glad to be back. its been a long time comming

HOLY GUACAMOLE! theironmonkey?!!!
I have no clue who you are.
(lol.. I've been here just a couple of months)

UI dont know who you are either but I have been a member here for nearly a year now....

Welcome back somewhat rusty metallic material primate.  Do you have any plants or completely starting from scratch?

Back