What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In case no one notices

superimposedhope

Somewhat Unstable
For all the folks with a compulsion to post your grow list, now you got it. Its at the bottom.

Joe

Please also be sure to check out the pinned thread at the top of the new Grow List forum. Before you post your list!

THANK YOU for finally making that happen, whoever is responsible, that little addition should increase the functionality of this board quite a bit, good show!!

Thanks to Alexis and all the others who made the suggestion. And thanks to Phil and Mikey for making it happen.
smile.gif

Thanks also to the member who PMed me a couple of months ago with a few suggestions. I'm sorry I no longer have the messages and your name, but you know who you are!

Question: If I already have a link to my grow list in my signature, utilizing CPUK, am I obligated to prepare a new one on TF?

this is great, I didn't feel like going to other forums since this one is really the only one I'm active at...

My GL iis so small compared to everyone elses...:D

Sweet! Thanks I will post the cps that I currently own...I will also keep you posted monthly on the fruits that grow fungus in the back of my refrigerator and the unwanted ants and mice that grow too..
smile_n_32.gif
k/d

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Question: If I already have a link to my grow list in my signature, utilizing CPUK, am I obligated to prepare a new one on TF?

Nobody is obligated to post a list. If you want you can if you don't then don't.

OMG, there is? I haven't cruised down there in a long time... see, this is what happens when I get behind on TF and don't get past General Discussions for two weeks.

Another neat thing, you can use the search engine and search in the growlist forum for plants you're looking for!
biggrin.gif

you can use the current search function to do that but i think it was mentioned its a very bad idea to use the growlists as a "catalog" for plants your looking for. ive had a few ppl use my growlist to ask for plants but given the circumstances it didnt bug me at all as it was serious growers looking for fairly rare plants. i would not want a bunch of ppl using it for a shopping list though.

plus i can forsee someone who does it on a regular basis and tthat person gets complained about to the mods a few times for doing it. i think its quite likely they may get banned

Back