What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Designing

• Thread starter firewired
  • Start date
Hey everyone. The graphic design agency that I work at has a bid in to design different areas in an airport. There are 3 curved walls to design (2 double sided) and the front of a vending machine. Also, the ceiling is normally 10 ft, but in a large area it will be 20 feet. So they are thinking about what to hang up there, or how to decorate that area.

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for these. Someone mentioned LCD tv's for one of the curved walls. And possibly a mural on another one. I'm not sure, I'm pretty new to the whole interior design thing. Any ideas for the walls or the ceiling?

One thing I think they are going to have in one area is some Lewis and Clark images. They are big on promoting the Lewis and Clark Trail since it went through this area.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! The meeting is tomorrow. Thanks!

- Joel

An illustrated timeline of the Lewis and Clark journey going chronologically from one end of the space to the other?

Is it lit interestingly? I've seen a few cool architectural decorations that use the light coming in from different angles during the day to make designs/shapes/environments/whatever. Plenty of architects (or artists in general) will tell you lighting is everything.

Back