What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you could...who would...

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date
That's his forum name. Hi real name is Joe Lavritch and he lives not too far from me. He sent me a "blind" PM last June and invited me over to look at his plants.

Your signature is inviting
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kirkscoastalcarnivores @ Mar. 11 2005,9:35)]well if it were for people I would lioke to meet in 5 years cuz they've either got lotsa seedlings or are growing in cps it would prolly be:
Sunpitcher
FlytrapGurl
Dino
Clint
a few others i cant recall
thanks Kirk.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SunDoode182 @ Mar. 11 2005,12:38)]krik im not on there
smile_h_32.gif
lol

jan, bonnie is a bear!

Oh, I almost forgot JLAP!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
oh sorry you were one of the guys i couldnt recall

OI! Toughy!
I've met Wildbill and Dave S,

Like to meet a lot of folks here. Bugweed, Plantakiss, Pyro, Swords, Jeremiah, Travis, Copper, Phil, Adnedarn, Cchang (hasn't been around in a while), Eplants, PDX, Imduff, Ram Puppy, Tamlin, Griffin, Superimposedhope, Ozzy, Andrew, Unknownclown, ZAK, ScottyChaos, NepG, Lauderdale and Dyflam.

Really anyone from the boards, though is welcome in my house!

I guess, for my wife's sake, I should add the disclaimer "Don't bring too big a suit case, though." LOL!

...darn, so far only one person wants to meet me.
confused.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I guess, for my wife's sake, I should add the disclaimer "Don't bring too big a suit case, though." LOL!

Don't worry, I'm sure you have some clothes I can wear, I don't need any deodorant or a toothbrush, I'll just use yours.

Ozzy,
smile_t_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I don't need any deodorant or a toothbrush, I'll just use yours.
there's a first time for everything eh?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (schloaty @ Mar. 11 2005,8:42)]Ozzy,
smile_t_32.gif
Are you tring to hold back a smile? I'm flattered.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Starman @ Mar. 11 2005,12:03)]No actually I would really like to meet Bonnie aswell as number 4
Well at least I was a side-note ;) thanks Dino
smile.gif

and SunDoode182 .. I'm only a bear on the full moon! Geeeeze, get it right lol So we could meet any other time of the month. Only problem is I live a little bit out of the way. *sings* "North, to Alaska!..."

I've met one CPer up here but I don't know what his name is on TF, or if he's a member here.. we both frequent CPUK.

I'd like to meet:
Starman
Jimscott
Pinguiculaman
SunDoode182
Copper
cool85k5
sarracenia
BobZ

I almost got to meet BobZ but my BF at the time decided we didn't have time
smile_h_32.gif
and I almost got to meet SunDoode182 but I ended up moving back to Alaska.. *sigh*

And it's not from the PTSD or Social Anxiety Disorder.. honest
smile_n_32.gif
Just near misses...

Hmm. I guess I`d say Jeremiah.
But also I`d like to meat Tony,Max,Rose,and Dino.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wesley @ Mar. 11 2005,9:52)]hmmm, I'd like to meet: Pyro, Bugweed, Jimscott, AE, pondboy, and Trapper 7, amongst many others.  These are just the guys I've talked to the most.
biggrin.gif
cool.gif
Thanks
smile.gif

I only listed those as the top five but I`d also like to meet Dave ,Jan,Wesley,Jerry,Dean,Josh,Rob,Tanya,Bonnie,Kirk,William,Noah,Peter Etc.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (superimposedhope @ Mar. 11 2005,12:40)]No one gets to meet me! I'm Mysterious
cool.gif

blues.gif

Oh man, Griffin has seen me without my mask. Sigh, 2 can keep a secret if 1 is dead. Hey Griffin, ever been on a long ride!
laugh.gif
Yeah you`re mysterious but are only a few hours away Lol. Might have to search you out next time I`m in Omaha
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Starman @ Mar. 11 2005,7:37)]oh and I woudl like to meet shokuchuu......but it doesnt count because I will probably meet him in a flower show/Carnivorous plant open day this year.
biggrin.gif
What? I`m not on the list? I thought I was your best friend? Lol.

Oh yeah, I forgot about pondboy. I think I need to add the copperhead survivor to my list.
You know you're tough if you're bit by a copperhead.

I would like to meet Mabudon,SarraceniaScott and JimScott
smile_m_32.gif
*Niki*
Mabudon,I can't believe I wasn't on your list
smile_m_32.gif
I must drive you insane eh?
smile_m_32.gif

OK, Trapper7 (NIKI) is on my list too... (you don't drive me nuts, either, I would say "keep me busy" is more accurate)
But you were in the SubGroup of "everyone I've 'met' here", see??)
Like Zongyi, and Sszvein and Tom Landry and a few others, all of whom I would like to meet and shoot the CP breeze with at some time if it is possible...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pond boy @ Mar. 12 2005,4:50)]Hmm. I guess I`d say Jeremiah.
But also I`d like to meat Tony,Max,Rose,and Dino.
actually I dlike ot meet you too badly, too much choice around here.
smile_h_32.gif

Back