What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good internet searchers needed!

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Okay, I need a VERY high output humidifier for my green house... Everytime my swamp cooler turns on, it pushes the humidity right down to about 30. I found a "portable fogger" also known as "Hydrofogger" it has a 2 GPH output of fog. And connects to a water supply so I don't need to fill it. Here are a few sites with more info... place one and place two. Now, place two does have a good price. But they no longer carry it! So, please help me find a supplier of this item, cheeper than Charley's. ($425.00)
Thanks for your help!!! (And there might be some gifts in it for the one who finds the best price!)
Andrew

I bought a humidifier at Wal-mart for $9.99. I was made by Vicks vapor rub. It even has a little reservoir for the vicks, but I don't use that.

LOL andy... you looked at charleys?! ONLY the most expensive place in the country!

I have seen 4 GPH foggers go for less than that! I can find you a 2 gph one for less than 200. Let me dig through my favorites list, I'm sure I can find it:D

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Mar. 12 2005,3:04)]I bought a humidifier at Wal-mart for $9.99. I was made by Vicks vapor rub. It even has a little reservoir for the vicks, but I don't use that.
I currently run 3 of those in the g/h... Not even close to keeping up... :-\

sundoode... good luck my friend. ...good luck. I await your responce!

Item: M10; Disk size: 20mm dia.
Transformer input: AC120V; Output: DC40V
Generate mist: more than 3000 ml/hour
10 mister industrial type fogger, the most powerful water fogger among all, heavy duty transformer, fogger size 10"(L) x 3.38"(W) x 2.25"(H), cord length 32'.
Price: $169.00/set; 2 or more, $165.00/set
Shipping included in the U.S

fogger

I don't know if you're interested but here ya go!

Joe

Nice try SIH but, I need one that has the auto fill from water supply (I know this can be rigged but... well, mostly I'm lazy
smile_n_32.gif
) but most of all... In my experience, those disks need to be replaced pretty often, and at 7 or so bucks each that think could get pricy for upkeep... Also, if my calculations are right, that thing puts out only half of the device I'm looking at.
Thanks!
Andrew

Hmmm... I guess SunDoode182 was wrong huh? hehe

Thanks to those who tryed to help. (not sundoode!!!
smile_n_32.gif
)
I ended up placing my order tonight. It's not what I was looking for, but what I was looking for has been replaced by this item. See it in action...
Broadband
or
dial-up
Thanks again,
Andrew

Back