Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin church shooting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I do chops with my axe (Martin 0-15 circa 1948) I don't even get any blood its so clean!!!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hubba hubba Bugweed... a Martin 0-15? What is it? I'm not exactly Wanda the woodswoman but I do have one little axe that I use to girdle buckthorn given to me as a gift from a Potawatomi Indian. He even taught me how to use it and I haven't lost any extremities yet. It's my treasure and I hide it because it's mine mine mine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice Martin. That's the Dreadnought body style, right?

Laura, the axes we wield are guitars.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. The D series are the Dreadnoughts. The 0 series are the cheapies. Nicest sound I ever heard from a cheap guitar! Been appraised at 10 grand as a collectors piece. No good if you can't play it, so can the collectors.
    Forgot. Its name is Max. Max the axe!

45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Laura, don't feel bad, lol. I listen to hard rock and some metal, and this refferences to guitars went WAAY over my head too.

[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img]

Cheers,

Joe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had to check out your profile when you said you were into heavy metal and hard rock. Me personally, I can't take the banging, screaming, nails on chalkboard styles of music. Makes me go absolutely out of my mind. Pssst... my cats and plants told me they don't like it either. Think I'll go relax and turn on some nice soft rock or maybe even some classical and buff my nails and then clean them with my AXE... a real axe for real women.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol same here. we had a "spring assembly" in school today and holy guacamole it feels WEIRD when the whole darn gym is vibrating because of that music!
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (LauraZ5 @ Mar. 18 2005,9:32)]I had to check out your profile when you said you were into heavy metal and hard rock. Me personally, I can't take the banging, screaming, nails on chalkboard styles of music. Makes me go absolutely out of my mind. Pssst... my cats and plants told me they don't like it either. Think I'll go relax and turn on some nice soft rock or maybe even some classical and buff my nails and then clean them with my AXE... a real axe for real women.
    If anybody here watches the MythBusters, they'll remember that they did an experiment to see if plants grow better with music, voice or silence. One group of plants were subject to a recording of a pleasant voice giving it praise, another group had a mean berating voice, another classical music and the last was subject to death metal.
    The plants that had 24 hrs a day of death metal grew faster than any other.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast