0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't see how you'd forget

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ever had anyone pull a gun on you? Well, I have. A few times. It's not much fun.

I find it greatly amusing that the people who most want concealed carry live in the very safest neighborhoods. Are they afraid of the yuppie neighbors?

While the last thing people who live in bad neighborhoods want is more concealed carry! Heck, most gang-bangers do concealed carry. I think people who love guns should be forced to live in bad neighborhoods where there is plenty of gunfire and guns. Send your kids to school there! Teach 'em to hit the floor!

Concealed carry wouldn't have solved the issue in that church, it would have ended in even more fatalities. April
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard about that. What a terrible tragedy. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] I wonder what in the world goes on in someone's head to make them take the life of innocent people.

And right on top of the shootings in Atlanta. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]

His name sounds kind of familiar to me now...maybe I've seen his website or posts on the listserv or something.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont see anything psychotic about his posts. weird, yes, but not psychotic.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Ever had anyone pull a gun on you? Well, I have. A few times. It's not much fun.
    Yes, a few times, and I've been shot. Do I blame the gun? No.
    Quote[/b] ] I find it greatly amusing that the people who most want concealed carry live in the very safest neighborhoods. Are they afraid of the yuppie neighbors?
    I don't live with yuppies, but I don't see where you live has anything to do with if you want to own a gun.

Quote[/b] ]Heck, most gang-bangers do concealed carry.
    That's true, but how many have a concealed permit? How many have been educated on when and when not to pull your gun. How many would get a permit if it was legal where they live? Comparing a gang member to a man with a legal conceal permit is like comparing Charles mansion with a cop that had to use his gun in the line of duty. I have no fear of somebody that has a concealed permit. I know that they went through a fbi background check, a mental evaluation and has had training on how and when to use a firearm. Concealed permit carriers are responsible citizens.

Quote[/b] ] I think people who love guns should be forced to live in bad neighborhoods where there is plenty of gunfire and guns. Send your kids to school there! Teach 'em to hit the floor!
    I have a gun to make sure that I or my kids will never live like that.

Quote[/b] ]Concealed carry wouldn't have solved the issue in that church, it would have ended in even more fatalities.
    I don't agree. If I was there and had a concealed gun, I would have done my best to take him out as soon as he took his first shot. He would have been taken out, sparing 7 of the 8 that was killed.

I'm with ozzy. Do you think someone cares if there is laws on guns? IF they going to break the law, why not have a weapon while doing it? Think they care if they are breaking one more by having an illegal weapon? NOPE but they now know the good guys dont have guns, so they are free to do what they want. That's why I think conceiled carry permits should be allowed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]Yes, a few times, and I've been shot. Do I blame the gun? No
    who's blaming the gun?
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Mar. 13 2005,9:57)]
    Quote[/b] ]Yes, a few times, and I've been shot. Do I blame the gun? No
    who's blaming the gun?
    The people that want them banned.